This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol you can apply that too almost every club. All those players gave their peak years to Arsenal. We all know it's about the $$$. Loyalty is a rare nowadays

Last edited:
United: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Bailly, Blind; Pogba, Herrera; Rashford, Mata, Lingard; Ibrahimovic. Subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensaah, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Young, Rooney.

FINALLY!!!!!!

So Mou was definitely hinting at that in his quotes yesterday but I didn't think he'd actually have the cajones to drop Roo :wow: :wow: :wow:

The special Juan is at 10 I'm guessing :smokin

*Kind of discouraging that Morgan can't even make the bench though...-__-

Last edited:
its crazy how long it took to bench rooney...utd need a statement win. 

hopefully mou doesn't come out with his beta tactics and park the bus

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

#SaveWazza

Good game Heggsy... hopin' United can pull off the upset today! 

EDIT

laugh.gif
 For a min there I was like "who the hell are these players?!"

Last edited:
Damn so they're wearing the mascots names on their kits for the whole match? That's pretty neat :lol:

So glad Blind is at LB instead of Rojo,dude stays losing us points when he starts :smh:

Last edited:
^^Looks like you're right,weird though. So they were wearing double kits at the same time? :lol:

Last edited:
We out here! 2-1 United today, Slimani gonna snag one for the Foxes but Rashford is gonna keep his hot streak alive and Pogba is gonna open his account with us [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm back from vacation and after three weeks, I can finally watch soccer at the usual European time again and don't have to wake up early in the morning [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That was a nice corner play, just didn't have any end product. I thought someone deflected it the way Huth skied it 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom