This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City line up. Aguero back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Interesting first time we are gonna have KDB, Silva and Gundam Wing starting at the same time. Curious to see how this works I can see KDB and Silva switching on that side alot to cause confusion.

Manchester City line up. Aguero back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .  Interesting first time we are gonna have KDB, Silva and Gundam Wing starting at the same time. Curious to see how this works I can see KDB and Silva switching on that side alot to cause confusion.

Man I hate limiting KDB to one side tho. Hated him on the right where Pellegrini played him a lot last year. Good thing its Swansea City we can afford to see some rotations changes.

Two things,

Blind as LB is good. Great game by him today. Secondly, Valencia gotta be top 5 RB in the world right now.

I agree he's had a pretty great start to the year and looks resurrected but man chill :rofl:

Blind was great at LB and is probably the best option there after Shaw. Rojo shouldn't even sniff the pitch unless there's an injury crisis man...

Last edited:
blind is the difference in today's game, he has to play. he proved he can take corners and distribute balls on the left side, those crap corners from last season were related to his injuries. So Shaw the odd man out?

Send us down. We're a shambles. The only madness that happened today was the utter **** defending on 3 of uniteds goals. We're a joke. Fuming

Valencia has played like a top 5 RB this season and I don't know how one can really question that... dude has been great since the summer. City fans should appreciate this, if Valencia can find his crosses like this then there's a chance Navas can become a top 5 MF? :lol:

Man this morning was enjoyable :pimp: I been trying to tell y'all all week we were gonna be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom