This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake zlatan in fake yeezys. im dead :rofl:

On a serious note, I told y'all pogba would be just fine. Had to get him in his right position. My boy is about to take off and shut the haters up with all their "blah blah blah"

AGUERO BACK!!

That first touch 
sick.gif

https://my.mixtape.moe/wwqhkw.mp4

Last edited:
sonaldo filling right in for harry kane. spurs better be glad they didn't sell my boy after the olympics :smokin

Either you guys really hate Man U or can't see how much Valencia is balling.

The longer I've followed this thread the more I've realized the former to be the case :smh: dudes got a lot of hate in their heart towards us.

You'll never catch me in a City jersey which is too bad since that black/red they're wearing today is so dope. Would love to get a KDB but can't do it man :smh:

Forgot to remake Aguero my captain again and it's hurting. Hurting bad.

that valencia take is so hot I burned my hand

Name 5 RBs who have PLAYED BETTER SO FAR THIS YEAR tho... I'm not talking about the greats and big names, were talking strictly performance so far this season. Valencia has been fantastic.

What a finish from The Llama.

What a pass from the little magician.

Last edited:
6 good games doesn't make you top 6 in the world though. For this season, sure but not overall. Let's be real. If that's the case, michail antonio is top 5 in the world right now for strikers cause he's leading the EPL in goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom