This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea came to play again. I figured it would be tough playing the same team pretty much in a couple days

I'll admit I don't catch many games beyond EPL other than Champions League games but who is playing better this season?

I know Alves just scored for Juve the other day but has only made a couple appearances so far. Aurier hasn't been that great at PSG so far this year, and the EPL favorites (Bellerin, Walker, Clyne) haven't played any better than Valencia his year?

Form is temporary, if not, Vardy would be considered to be at the table with King Lewy, Aguero and the gang...

Form is temporary, if not, Vardy would be considered to be at the table with King Lewy, Aguero and the gang...

I agree but since we're talking in-form (hence why I've only referenced this season)...

Would anyone not have taken Vardy to lead their line last year? He was a top 5 striker last season.

Why are you acting like its just because he is in "form?" Im talking about now and going forward he's one of the better RB in the game.

Coutinho getting robbed out here. I hope that's an assist towards Coutinho.

Hull got a red card for the same exact reason as last week. 'Pool and Spurs have been excellent, Son has been playing out of his mind this year.

Honestly, I'm coming to you guys like a man. Valencia is the best #7 Man U has ever and will ever have!

Liverpool could win this 9-0 with ease if they don't take the foot off the gas... I'll admit they look great so far but good grief what happened to Hull from their good start? They look atrocious out there.

Did bruh  just say that Valencia is the best number 7 United have ever had? 

He's got to be trolling. 

Tough first half Swansea are playing well and making it tough end to end for a while.

Tough first half Swansea are playing well and making it tough end to end for a while.
I expect Silva out for Sane at RM, Sterling switching to LM and KDB/Gundam Wing in mid.

Gundogan hasnt impressed me much today, would take him off but Silva has that yellow. Cant believe Sagna got caught napping on that Llorente goal :smh:

I'm surprised at the lack of talk of today's Chelsea/Arsenal match in here. I won't be able to see it until later tonight/tomorrow morning :smh:

No Terry but we do have Arsenal's number over the past few years. Diego Costa is their current boogieman lol.

Cesc has to start to keep us in it offensively. Arsenal's midfield isn't the greatest defensively and Coquelin/Xhaka are reckless. Gotta be aware of Arsenal on the counter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom