This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know I'm drinkin, but DAMN....

Deez boys out here talkin bout Ronaldo never played RB?!!?? "He couldn't hang"?!?!?

Ayi yi yi... :smh:

I'm surprised at the lack of talk of today's Chelsea/Arsenal match in here. I won't be able to see it until later tonight/tomorrow morning
mean.gif

No Terry but we do have Arsenal's number over the past few years. Diego Costa is their current boogieman lol.

Cesc has to start to keep us in it offensively. Arsenal's midfield isn't the greatest defensively and Coquelin/Xhaka are reckless. Gotta be aware of Arsenal on the counter too.
I'm cautiously optimistic. We've been playing well since the opening day, but Chelsea always have our number, even during the debacle for them that was last year.

I'm surprised at the lack of talk of today's Chelsea/Arsenal match in here. I won't be able to see it until later tonight/tomorrow morning :smh:

No Terry but we do have Arsenal's number over the past few years. Diego Costa is their current boogieman lol.

Cesc has to start to keep us in it offensively. Arsenal's midfield isn't the greatest defensively and Coquelin/Xhaka are reckless. Gotta be aware of Arsenal on the counter too.
Both of yall fanbases probably binge drinking to brace for the amount of banter that will be spewed in here and in real life. I dont think either team can take an L today.

Tough first half Swansea are playing well and making it tough end to end for a while.
I expect Silva out for Sane at RM, Sterling switching to LM and KDB/Gundam Wing in mid.

Gundogan hasnt impressed me much today, would take him off but Silva has that yellow. Cant believe Sagna got caught napping on that Llorente goal :smh:

I think the announcers said the yellow was clarified and was actually given to Fernandinho which is actually worse really cause I don't want to see him off for Fernando.

I'm surprised at the lack of talk of today's Chelsea/Arsenal match in here. I won't be able to see it until later tonight/tomorrow morning :smh:

Both of yall fanbases probably binge drinking to brace for the amount of banter that will be spewed in here and in real life. I dont think either team can take an L today.
We really can't. Gotta rebound from that Liverpool L and really hope today isn't the day Arsenal find themselves.

OHH should have been two. Great tackle by the Swansea player though to deflect aguero's shot

Last edited:
Damn Kimmich has been on a tear lately,Bayern don't even have to look far for a successor to Lahm :x

Last edited:
Oh Fernadinho almost rounded the keeper too. Fabianski did well there.

KDB please be ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom