This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azpi is LB we have Invanovic at RB
indifferent.gif

I made a strong mental note of that when I posted
roll.gif

Rather have Memphis than ADM? I've officially heard it all :lol:

Don't understand the unreasonable amount of attachment to him. You Man U fans need to let it go, kid just isn't that good.
then bring back a player who jumped ship as soon as he could? people forget ADM didn't go quietly and hasn't had great things to say since leaving. DDG had one foot out the door and never stopped being professional.. ADM let ashley young keep him out the team b.. ASHLEY YOUNG..yes i would rather not bring back ADM and stick to a player we currently have. or better yet.. wait till griez decides he wants to play with pogba

Clyne doesn't do enough going forward to warrant this talk IMO.

US tv schedule for the CL. All times Eastern (USA).

Tuesday, September 27

- Borussia Dortmund vs. Real Madrid (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- CSKA Moscow vs. Tottenham (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- Leicester City vs. FC Porto (matchday 2), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Blue (free trial)

- AS Monaco vs. Bayer Leverkusen (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Sporting Lisbon vs. Legia Warszawa (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- FC København vs. Club Brugge (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Sevilla vs. Olympique Lyonnais (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

- Dinamo Zagreb vs. Juventus (matchday 2), 2:45pm, ESPN3, FOX Soccer 2GO and Sling Orange (free trial)

Lol @ this Big Samn story... incredible if he gets fired cuz of some crazy ish.
A couple of seasons ago...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Today:

View media item 2179819
:rofl: :rofl:

Apparently there's a great chance he's getting sacked this week as a result,3 Lions are always entertaining man :lol:. I don't know who'd replace him though,wouldn't it be great if it was G-Nev after Big Sam' took those shots at him :rofl:. If he does get sacked,he'll be leaving with the winningest record in England history,a 100% win rate :lol:

Last edited:
Man I'm praying for a dedicated soccer channel over here in the US.

I liked fox sports better when they would replay CL match upon CL match throughout a day :smh:

A couple of seasons ago...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Today:

View media item 2179819
:rofl: :rofl:

Apparently there's a great chance he's getting sacked this week as a result,3 Lions are always entertaining man :lol:. I don't know who'd replace him though,wouldn't it be great if it was G-Nev after Big Sam' took those shots at him :rofl:. If he does get sacked,he'll be leaving with the winningest record in England history,a 100% win rate :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] You could tell Sam was a goon, he only laughed harder when Flores walked up on him

England are a mess :lol: Big Sam has been ******* stupid, but only the English press could set up its national manager :lol: they're ******* poison and a major part in why England will never do anything in a tournament

More from Sam's nemesis,Chico :lol:

View media item 2179834
In other news...

Wayne Rooney is expected to start against Zorya Luhansk on Thursday and be dropped for the game against Stoke City on Sunday [sky]

Looks like Mou is finally with the ***** :smokin

Gooner legend Ian Wright had this to say about Roo

‏@the_manutd_blog: Ian Wright: "It looks like the beginning of the end for @WayneRooney. He looks tired and most of all, he looks forlorn."

"People have been saying he shouldn’t be in the team since the start of the season and @juanmata8 was the difference on Saturday."

"The first time a 17-year-old Nicolas Anelka trained with us at Arsenal, I knew I had 18 months left max.

"There was no way I was stopping that tidal wave. He had everything. That's a situation @WayneRooney could find himself in (with Rashfrod).

View media item 2179836

Last edited:
I think the shrek situation is being cause by woody & his crew. I think they've told Jose Shrek has to play bcs he's a club legend & Jose is forced to acquiesce.

Steve Bruce & Alan Pardew huh... That's the best that England can muster? Yeesh... :smh:

Most likely since this is the year he'll break Sir Bobby's goals record but It looks like he's done being a fixture in the league though :smokin,I don't mind him starting cup matches if it means Mou goes with his strongest XI possible in the Prem like over the weekend.

Pardew and Bruce would probably also be canned not long after if they took over :lol:

Last edited:
MU trying to sell shirts.

Only reason why Rooney is getting the treatment. Son should have been gone

Gerardo Martino to coach Atlanta United next year

Armada Armada I'm sure you're pretty excited. That's a pretty big hire for a new MLS club

Last edited:
MU trying to sell shirts.

Only reason why Rooney is getting the treatment. Son should have been gone

This has already been touched on.

The club only makes something like 6% from a jersey sale. It's not like United are making crazy cash from selling Rooney jerseys.

It's the fact that he's a club legend and about to break Sir Bobby's record. Not jersey sales.

Now his image rights.....now maybe we might be discussing something interesting...

Its something, man. Its something. If not shirts, then image rights, making sure their brand is still big globally with their marquee captain still suiting up, records, Rooney is huge in asia, something.

I love the guy, one of my favorite players all time, but the mystery has to be solved.

I want to see the guy back in top form, but that isn't happening. He's just not that athletic.

But if he can still get it in scoring great in cup games, I'll take what I can get. But let them young boys run on saturdays

Last edited:
:nerd:

- Isco's name starting to pop up frequently with United.

- Mata getting an extension?

- Arsenal lining up Sassuolo striker Gregoire Defrel as Alexis' replacement?

- With Cholo shortening his contract with Atleti, it's rumored that Griez is now open to a move. Conte is rumored to have a wish list of a CB, a FB, a midfielder, & a forward on his wish list. Griez is apparently one of the names along with Roma's Antonio Rudiger, & Burnley's Michael Keane...

Would Real even sell with their ban coming up?

That would the the final nail in Roo's coffin...:nerd:

Happy that Mata's forced himself into Mou's plans :pimp:. The papers had basically packed up him and Blinds bags before the season started :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom