This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep coming for Wengers neck

38CE006400000578-0-image-a-48_1474894343379.jpg
38CE00BD00000578-0-image-a-49_1474894350669.jpg

What a stupid *** analogy.

Pull up ya skirt lil girl...

I have no interest in getting in a petty flame war, despite the fact that you're a very easy target, especially with the irony in how you're insinuating I'm behaving feminine meanwhile you clearly are a hypersensitive person as evidenced by your past (and now current) behavior.

It's also ironic that you're an older dude conducting yourself like a child.

I chose to make that analogy as opposed to making a very easy attack on you because I come in here for fun (i.e. like a party) and you're that dude that makes it weird. Even when other hot headed posters are here they're clearly trolling and in character.

You're not being funny and nor are you trolling. Your irrational anger makes it seem like you're venting other frustrations.

Last edited:
Oh I'm not angry... I jusrt don't understand why took umbrage to me repping someone. Like why? Not sure why it bothered you enough to post twice... Kinda bizarre really.

But oh well. Its over & done with.

Back to footy talk...

Last edited:
The only reps I've ever taken umbrage to are those where blco would be saying racist stuff and it's like who are those 6 reps on that ******** coming from?! :lol:

The other thing was jokes but going back I can see why you took it as something else.

You're right though back to talking footy

Last edited:
Barca and Real fans get along on here just as well as they do in real life :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, this tiff had nothing to do with Barca & Madrid... Just someone coming across like a d**k... :tongue:

Speaking of someone who comes across as a d**k, kudos to Neymar for the nice gesture.

Sergio Gonzalez, 22, is an Asturian native and on Saturday he went to go and watch his team, Sporting Gijon, like always. A socio of four years, he also attends training sometimes and would never miss again. What’s more, FC Barcelona is his second team.

He went to the game on Saturday accompanied by his sister, sitting in the disabled section - he had a premature birth by five months that caused a stroke and impediments in his left hand and right foot, although he can walk with the help of a frame.

After half-time the players came out for the second half and that’s when it happened. “Neymar looked at the zone where I was, and looked at me. I made a sign with my shirt, the type players do when they swap,” Sergio explained to Sport. The response from the Brazilian was immediate. “He gave me the thumbs up and winked.”

After 45 long minutes for Sergio in which his team suffered, eventually losing 5-0, the final whistle blew. “The truth is I was not expecting that he would. When the game ended my sister told me that we would go and I said that I wouldn’t go until I saw where Neymar was going.”

Neymar came over to Sergio. Another boy hugged him first, while Sergio waited behind, and then it was his turn.

“He came to give me his shirt, his gesture thrilled me. What did he say? He shook my hand and winked.”

Sergio added: “He’s my favourite Barça player along with Luis Suarez and Messi.” He doesn’t have bad taste.

On Sunday, he said: “I still don’t believe it. I’ll put it in a frame, so it can be seen well.”

His family is happy, especially his sister, but she has one worry. They want to thank Neymar but “I tried on social networks, but he get so many messages every day!”

SPORT will try to pass on the message for Sergio. He said: “I want to thank Neymar through you. Ney, many thanks for the shirt, it’s something I will never forget!”

A wonderful, honourable gesture by Neymar that made Sergio very happy.

View media item 2178833

Last edited:
Got damn.... Transfermarket has Sergi Roberto listed as the 3rd best right back behind Carvajal & Nathaniel Clyne. :x Like I've said before, I think the club should leave Bellerin alone & continue to play Sergi at RB if he's fine playing there. He's proven to be solid in his core defensive role & great going forward. He will only get better.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/spiele...ion_id=5&altersklasse=alle&land_id=0&yt0=Show

Carles Alena continues to play well for Barca B bagging another goal in a 2-3 win against Mallorca B. The B squad is currently in first place trying to get back in the segunda division again.

I think Griez is top scoring man in La Liga right now. :smokin

Giuseppe Rossi had a nice chip shot of the cross bar helping Celta beat the other club in Barcelona 2-0... Good to see Rossi playing again.

Looks like Barca will debut the 3rd kit against Borussia Monchengladbach tomorrow. :smokin Good to see the mint (Tiffany?) green back...

So, I just read what I think rck alluded to earlier... Shame on fifa for disbanding the racism task force... What the eff is Infantino thinking here?

Got damn.... Transfermarket has Sergi Roberto listed as the 3rd best right back behind Carvajal & Nathaniel Clyne.
sick.gif
Like I've said before, I think the club should leave Bellerin alone & continue to play Sergi at RB if he's fine playing there. He's proven to be solid in his core defensive role & great going forward. He will only get better.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/spiele...ion_id=5&altersklasse=alle&land_id=0&yt0=Show

Carles Alena continues to play well for Barca B bagging another goal in a 2-3 win against Mallorca B. The B squad is currently in first place trying to get back in the segunda division again.

I think Griez is top scoring man in La Liga right now.
smokin.gif

Giuseppe Rossi had a nice chip shot of the cross bar helping Celta beat the other club in Barcelona 2-0... Good to see Rossi playing again.
Sergi Roberto had himself a game against Gijon. 

I don't want to come across as hate but if he were on a better team, yes I think Bellerin would be considered the best RB in the PL.

Although I do really like what I see from Clyne. Never understood why he doesn't play consistently for the 3 lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom