This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got damn.... Transfermarket has Sergi Roberto listed as the 3rd best right back behind Carvajal & Nathaniel Clyne.
sick.gif
Like I've said before, I think the club should leave Bellerin alone & continue to play Sergi at RB if he's fine playing there. He's proven to be solid in his core defensive role & great going forward. He will only get better.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  sergi roberto is leading la liga in assists and cats in here talking about valencia lmao

anyways
Sergi Roberto is player to look out for in the coming years. When he really breaks through, you all be surprised.
Pep was quoted saying this in 2011 
smokin.gif

It's literally one dude though :lol:

Agreed that Barca don't need Bellerin at all with Sergi's emergence

Last edited:
Sergi can cover all midfield positions and at RB. I would rather have Bellerin instead of Vidal, but not at a high price (which i hear is 35M euros)

It's literally one dude though
laugh.gif

you right lmao

but our wing backs cover a lot of ground and get burned out so we need sufficient cover. vidal isn't cutting it.

if you look back to last season alba got overworked and burned out. his mistake and dani alves led to real madrid beating us in el clasico and alba's mistake lead to atletico's goal in the 2nd leg of the champs league

but then again a lot of barca were exhausted which is why we reinforced the squad with a lot of young legs

madrid have a very long season ahead of them with the club world cup and their april schedule is grueling ..which is the most important month. 

Last edited:
Rather have Memphis than ADM? I've officially heard it all :lol:

Don't understand the unreasonable amount of attachment to him. You Man U fans need to let it go, kid just isn't that good.

you right lmao

but our wing backs cover a lot of ground and get burned out so we need sufficient cover. vidal isn't cutting it.

if you look back to last season alba got overworked and burned out. his mistake and dani alves led to real madrid beating us in el clasico and alba's mistake lead to atletico's goal in the 2nd leg of the champs league

but then again a lot of barca were exhausted which is why we reinforced the squad with a lot of young legs

madrid have a very long season ahead of them with the club world cup and their april schedule is grueling ..which is the most important month. 
Our depth is nice now. Definitely struggled with players just being tired last year. The new additions over the summer and calling up the youngsters should make this year a bit easier for everyone. Just hope Lucho doesn't rotate too many players like he did against Alaves

but we have no cover for RB because vidal is that bad...

i could even see rakitic at RB too...what do you think? 

i would welcome bellerin but i still think roberto would start over him. 

The 3 Lions have to be even more dysfunctional and entertaining than the Brazilian Federation :rofl: :rofl:

‏@Telegraph:
EXCLUSIVE INVESTIGATION: England manager Sam Allardyce for sale http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ation-england-manager-sam-allardyce-for-sale/ … #football4sale

Sam Allardyce agreed £400k speaking deal and then advised agents how to get around FA transfer rules #football4sale

Sam Allardyce told undercover @Telegraph reporters England players have "psychological barrier" & "can't cope"
The Telegraph began investigating corruption in English football last year after receiving information that specific managers, officials and agents were taking or receiving cash payments to secure player transfers. Over the coming days the Telegraph will detail how:

The assistant manager of a high-profile football club accepted a £5,000 cash “bung”

Ten managers were named by players’ agents as taking bribes to fix player transfers

Two well-known managers discussed becoming ambassadors for the same fictitious firm as Sam Allardyce

Another high-profile manager admitted his players broke FA rules by betting on their own games but he failed to report it

A senior figure at a Premier League club helped undercover reporters to formulate a plan to bribe managers

View media item 2179145

What a **** show :lol: :x

Also

View media item 2179132

Last edited:

but we have no cover for RB because vidal is that bad...

i could even see rakitic at RB too...what do you think? 

i would welcome bellerin but i still think roberto would start over him. 
Super Masche seems to be our guy that will just get put anywhere in the back and as defensive midfield. If needed, and he's played there in the past, i think Lucho is not afraid to put him on the right to relieve Roberto from time to time. 

I think Roberto would start over him too. He is adapting flawlessly and seems to be getting better and better each game. It's nice seeing consistent crosses coming from the right back haha (Alves still the GOAT RB though). 

^ If Lahm was younger, I'd take him in a heartbeat before a lot of players regardless of position. He's one of the smartest footballers to ever set foot on a pitch.

While on the subject of Bundesliga, Mainz is currently 8th in the Bundesliga table & they have yet another interesting coach in Martin Schmidt. Keep your eyes on how he & his O-Fives side does. He was born in a tiny village in the Swiss alps & a childhood friend of fifa boss Infantino.

As a player he played in the lower Swiss leagues whose most distinguished accomplishment is tearing his knee ligaments 7 times; 3 times on the pitch & 4 times in extreme sports. He damaged his knee twice skiing & twice by mountain biking.

He also broke 2 vertebrae in his neck in an amateur ski race. Homey actually finished the race & collapsed at the finish line & was airlifted to the hospital where he just missed being paralyzed for the rest of his life.

Dude also worked as a mechanic working on cars in the DTM (German touring car series) as well as Porsches. He started off as an asst coach in 2001 with FC Raron in the Swiss lower leagues.

Keep an eye on him...

View media item 2179433

Last edited:
Oh yeah, a young Lahm is going over anyone

Mainz managed by the most interesting man in the world?

Last edited:
So we should keep an eye on the dude cause his team is in 8th and he has an interesting life story? Not cause of his great managerial success? :lol:

Last edited:
Nah man, because Mainz has had a history of hiring young & knowledgeable managers who've done well keeping their team competitive & developing young players. Schmidt could be another one of those managers like Klopp & Tuchel.

Jeez louise whats wrong with you dudes in this thread?!?!

Last edited:
in current form I would say Clyne and Bellerin are about the same. but if were talking past seasons Bellerin takes it. even though I'd throw in Kolorav in there as well

in current form I would say Clyne and Bellerin are about the same. but if were talking past seasons Bellerin takes it. even though I'd throw in Kolorav in there as well

If we're talking current form,Valencia is top here 3 :lol: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom