This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan did nothing today. Herrera is quality. Every time City drops points we always muck up our game. Smh

you-don-t-say.png

Last edited:
100 million to park the bus. Enjoy another season in the Europa league. :smokin

Bus was parked much later in the game.

We desperately missed pace up front. Sacrificing Mata for Fellaini makes sense physically, but we definitely lost out on slicing through the wall.

No but the pace in United's defense topped with De Gea in net is solid.

It's all about the midfield and the attack for UTD and they've been average at best.

Last edited:
Last edited:
No but the pace in United's defense topped with De Gea in net is solid.

It's all about the midfield and the attack for UTD and they've been average at best.

Exactly.

I don't know why people suddenly forget that Mou always starts off building his teams by solidifying the defence.

People can say what they want, but Mou knew damn well had he taken a risk tonight, and that game turned into dropping 3 points, the uproar would be insane.

You Man U guys should feel lucky you got a point out of that.

You guys should feel lucky that 2 of our last 3 goal scorers against you guys didn't even play :lol:

View media item 2201433
You guys fielded your best line up

Not even close :rofl:

Check the Leicester game for reference

This was a defensive oriented lineup from the start

Take it up with your manager homie. Your tactics aren't our problem. All I know is that today, you guys were lucky to come away with a draw.

Exactly.

I don't know why people suddenly forget that Mou always starts off building his teams by solidifying the defence.

People can say what they want, but Mou knew damn well had he taken a risk tonight, and that game turned into dropping 3 points, the uproar would be insane.
or yall could stop acting like a small beta club and go get the 3 points..especially since yall have one of the highest payrolls in football

yall weren't even threatening at all

Last edited:
You Man U guys should feel lucky you got a point out of that.

You guys should feel lucky that 2 of our last 3 goal scorers against you guys didn't even play :lol:

View media item 2201433
You guys fielded your best line up

Not even close :rofl:

Check the Leicester game for reference

This was a defensive oriented lineup from the start

Take it up with your manager homie. Your tactics aren't our problem. All I know is that today, you guys were lucky to come away with a draw.

I'm good with a goalless draw at Anfield given the way you guys have been scoring at will tbh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom