This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

I don't know why people suddenly forget that Mou always starts off building his teams by solidifying the defence.

People can say what they want, but Mou knew damn well had he taken a risk tonight, and that game turned into dropping 3 points, the uproar would be insane.
or yall could stop acting like a small beta club and go get the 3 points..especially since yall have one of the highest payrolls in football

yall weren't even threatening at all

:rofl: okay.

Going into one of the biggest derbies in the world, without your best starting lineup, away from home, coming off the back of a draw, against a team in form.....

you want a team to just go out there guns blazing?!?

:rofl: okay.

nthat.gif

I told y'all,

Valencia top 5 RB in england
roll.gif
okay.

Going into one of the biggest derbies in the world, without your best starting lineup, away from home, coming off the back of a draw, against a team in form.....

you want a team to just go out there guns blazing?!?

roll.gif
okay.
guns blazing!? yall barely even had your guns out...

yall are confusing a lack of attack for smart football

Last edited:
im not Ecuadorian but I feel like it today.

Valencia 2020

Y'all doubted this man. Y'all said he wasn't top 5. **** all y'all!!!

Last edited:
Ander was insane...

Herrera's game by numbers vs Liverpool:

3 clearances
5/5 take-ons completed
11 interceptions
16 tackles
50 passes

Man of the Match #MUFC

Who the **** is coming in for Ibra? WHO???
:lol:

not talking about this match specifically, but let's say he starts with Zlatan upfront flanked by Martial and Rashford...
he has an off game and Jose decides to push Marcus upfront and slots Lingard on the right... *shrugs*

Yup.....but honestly....keeping in mind that Rooney came on as a sub.....who would you bring in his place honestly?

Substitutes: Rojo, Mata, Rooney, Lingard, Carrick, Romero, Shaw
They could've played with a false 9 being Mata and log a to play in behind him. Have Mata pull the strings for the 2 wingers. Having a point striker wasn't effective in this game and Mata has the ability to pick those passes mixed with rashford and Young's runs. Would've given more pace and unpredictability up front to disturb their defense a little bit

Yup.....but honestly....keeping in mind that Rooney came on as a sub.....who would you bring in his place honestly?

Substitutes: Rojo, Mata, Rooney, Lingard, Carrick, Romero, Shaw
They could've played with a false 9 being Mata and log a to play in behind him. Have Mata pull the strings for the 2 wingers. Having a point striker wasn't effective in this game and Mata has the ability to pick those passes mixed with rashford and Young's runs. Would've given more pace and unpredictability up front to disturb their defense a little bit

That would have been achieved by taking out the physicality of Fellaini. Something Mou wasn't going to do in a match where his plan was to break up the play at every single given moment...

:lol:

not talking about this match specifically, but let's say he starts with Zlatan upfront flanked by Martial and Rashford...
he has an off game and Jose decides to push Marcus upfront and slots Lingard on the right... *shrugs*

Don't think he would because in the post match he said he was going to have Marcus play behind Zlatan before he took him off due to cramps.

:smh: Ibra's hold up play today was looking like Fallcao's from a couple years ago.

geez. I wish Rooney had this squad and manager after Moyes left. Would've been a different story. Past two years really messed him up

Pool fans mad we didn't play into their game plan and make things easy :lol:
- Deff missing Mata out there.. herrera bossed but had no outlet especially with pogba playing so far forward.
- Fro had a good game but was no threat going forward
- I didn't like this lineup from the jump and I'm sure in the long run a point will be great but i am not at all happy with the result.
- Want/Need to see mkhitaryan back in this squad.. need more goal scoring threats in this squad.

Pool fans mad we didn't play into their game plan and make things easy :lol:

Who? The only people mad that you parked the bus were the neutral viewers who wanted to see an entertaining match. I expected nothing less from a Mourinho squad.

I told my boys Mou was going to park the bus with that lineup and the current form Pool has been in. They ain't believe me until halftime.

Game was mad boring. The draw definitely benefitted Man U but Pool is still top 4 in the league so they aren't hurting going into next weekend 2 points behind.

Wished my boy Ibra would have gotten a goal.

Seeing Milner face in the grass multiple times was hilarious.

coutinho's chance would have made the game exciting. Can's dance between defenders would have kicked it up a notch as well.

Man U did what they came to do.

Who? The only people mad that you parked the bus were the neutral viewers who wanted to see an entertaining match. I expected nothing less from a Mourinho squad.
stop acting like people weren't complaining that united didn't attack more opening themselves up to the counter.. deff didnt get played off the pitch, both teams were lack luster.. deff weren't lucky to get a draw..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom