This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? The only people mad that you parked the bus were the neutral viewers who wanted to see an entertaining match. I expected nothing less from a Mourinho squad.
stop acting like people weren't complaining that united didn't attack more opening themselves up to the counter.. deff didnt get played off the pitch, both teams were lack luster.. deff weren't lucky to get a draw..

None of those people are Liverpool fans, I'm the only one that still posts regularly in here. DDG and Valencia saved you from dropping 3 points, you got lucky.

:lol: where was the big bad Liverpool the media kept saying was going to turn us over?

Our striking power forced your manager to park the bus. You spent over $100 million this summer to play anti-football. Mazel tov :rolleyes

Last edited:
Some of you delusional Man U fans should take notes, PRIME gets it:

I told my boys Mou was going to park the bus with that lineup and the current form Pool has been in. They ain't believe me until halftime.

Game was mad boring. The draw definitely benefitted Man U but Pool is still top 4 in the league so they aren't hurting going into next weekend 2 points behind.

For some reason Man U fans are failing to realize they are 7th on the table

Where were they this point last season with LVG?

Last edited:
Our striking power forced your manager to park the bus. You spent over $100 million this summer to play anti-football. Mazel tov :rolleyes
your the last person to talk about spending money... or wasted money..

anywho you go ahead with your moral victories .. whatever you need to support your delusion..

your the last person to talk about spending money... or wasted money..

anywho you go ahead with your moral victories .. whatever you need to support your delusion..

:rofl: moral victories? I'm pissed we didn't put you clowns away like we should have, we would've been top of the table if we did. You wouldn't know about any of that though because you're in 7th place.

Last edited:
:rofl: moral victories? I'm pissed we didn't put you clowns away like we should have, we would've been top of the table if we did. You wouldn't know about any of that though because you're in 7th place.
woulda coulda shoulda. typical pool fans.. I'm good b.. your great striking force couldn't get it done.. end of the day a liverpool team at its peak still couldn't beat a mufc team that can't get our of 2nd gear.. at home too :smh:

Last edited:
woulda coulda shoulda. typical pool fans.. I'm good b.. your great striking force couldn't get it done.. end of the day a liverpool team at its peak still couldn't beat a mufc team that can't get our of 2nd gear.. at home too :smh:

Couldn't get out of 2nd gear? I thought you planned on coming out the way you did today. Which one is it then huh? You can't have it both ways.

only arsenal fans celebrate being in top 4, 8 games into season.. we are here for long haul and season is still young.. no need to panic cuz we are 5 points off leaders..

Forreal :lol:,we were top of the league at one point in October last season and we all see how that ended up :lol:

Couldn't get out of 2nd gear? I thought you planned on coming out the way you did today. Which one is it then huh? You can't have it both ways.
I'm talking about this season in general.. clowns slagging us like we are performing at full tilt.. it will come and when it does i will go on a rampage in this thread.. everyone is getting it

It must be said,the "best striker in England" Sturridge has been ghost every game I've seen from 'Pool. Firmino who isn't even a striker by default seems to have taken that main no.9 spot

Last edited:
I said it before.. both teams were dire. Some of the sloppiest possession Ive seen.. United got it right in the first half (great job of cutting off the passing channels) but failed to transition and be effective with the ball... but this is far from a team operating at full strength or cohesion. Defensively we look great. Said it all season, the lack of creativity is killing us at the moment, really wanna see micky and martial back in this squad Thursday

Last edited:
The first half was very entertaining to me. Loved seeing Liverpool **** the bed due to our man marking and physicality. Misplaced passes everywhere :lol:

Game was def boring to watch, would have liked to see both teams go at each other. DDG saved MU once again.You can tell Mou went into this game set on a point, wonder if he will do the same thing at Stamford Bridge on Sunday

only arsenal fans celebrate being in top 4, 8 games into season.. we are here for long haul and season is still young.. no need to panic cuz we are 5 points off leaders..
Forreal
laugh.gif
,we were top of the league at one point in October last season and we all see how that ended up
laugh.gif
FACTS

Exactly, and look where y'all ended up

Now y'all are at risk of becoming like chelsea last year

Last edited:
Liverpool fans puffing their chest....FOH b ya'll are a trash club.

Really would like to see Martial-Rashford-Miki lineup soon to get the attacking prowess at full flight.

Solidify the linkup play with Mata at the 10 and Ander playing the pivot.

Might get bossed around by the bigger/physical mids in the Prem but I think they can hold their own defensively against the top 4 which has more finesse/skill players IMO.

Terrible and awfully sensationalist comparison there given the fact that they only had 15 points at the end of November,we already have 14 :lol:. Rival fans are more worried about the squad than we are :rofl:. They're not in the best place but they're not in as bad a place as you guys make it out and would wish them to be :lol:. There's room for improvement obviously but we haven't seen this squad play to it's potential yet this season but we're still hanging around...

Last edited:
1st half warriors :smokin,if only the league was won this early, you guys might have a title or 2 this last decade :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom