This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans talk an awful lot for a team that's in the Europa league and behind in the league
grin.gif

Didn't have a chance to watch the game but come in to the thread to see the regular non-sense, dudes really love talking about ManU more than their own clubs.

We're gonna be alright, I tried to tell y'all before the Leicester game and look what happened. Mou is still trying to get it all figured out, once everyone gets acclimated we're gonna be a problem. :lol: at dudes acting like everyone is gonna be 100% comfortable by game #8 with a new squad and some in a new country. The talent will come thru in due time.

My boy Valencia today too :pimp: out here talking about we got "saved" by DDG and Valencia... you mean our world-class dudes played like they always do?

United fans talk an awful lot for a team that's in the Europa league and behind in the league >D

Only clapping back at folks acting like we just got crushed 3-0 and are in the danger zone :lol:,Mou got what he came for at Anfield.

Last edited:

United fans talk an awful lot for a team that's in the Europa league and behind in the league
grin.gif
Only clapping back at folks acting like we just got crushed 3-0 and are in the danger zone
laugh.gif
,Mou got what he came for at Anfield.
I'm just here for the madness. I've got no ill feelings towards Utd right now (except for Mou destroying what little chances Memphis had to rebuild his career).

grin.gif
Y'all talk a lot about us for seemingly not thinking we're anything more than a Europa team...
Y'all got an over-inflated sense of importance to think anyone talks about United a lot.

:rofl: at yall united fans acting like yall dont take every single chance to say something about arsenal before the season even starts :rofl: :rofl: yall need to chill with the victim card

:lol: at acting like it's exclusive to Arsenal or United fans,everyone gets clapped and we get clapped back :lol:. Bants has gone both ways forever

Last edited:
Speaking of shots,did Tom D get sniped again? Haven't seen him much so far this season,'Pool games aren't as fun without him emptying clips each time :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, its lit in here tonight huh?

Derby day bruh

Speaking of shots,did Tom D get banned? Haven't seen him much so far this season,'Pool games aren't as fun without him emptying clips each time :lol:

I think so, I checked his profile the other day and he hasn't been online since August. No homo, I miss the guy. He was only other Liverpool supporter who posted regularly on here.

Last edited:
Damn again :lol: :smh:,sure he would've gotten himself banned anyway during that run you guys have been on though :rofl:

Last edited:
Arsenal has finished higher than United for the past three years, so I don't get the banter coming from them. At least we've made the Champions League all three years since SAF left, and at least we made it out the group stages each and every time. 

November 19th, can't wait. Arsene gonna have Mou like this again

Edit: Yeah United played not to lose, but it's not like Liverpool made life difficult for them. Only 3 shots on target from one of the best offenses in the league is unacceptable and they got what they deserved. 

Last edited:
No one knows who to take their frustration/anger out on. Shots... shots everywhere.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this post. :lol:

I'm tellin' ya'll, Wenger is a closet Savage master. Look how he kept his ground & drove lil sissy boy in that gif. He would hem Jose up so fast, I think he would start crying & run home like Red did in Friday...

View media item 2201780

Wenger still in pretty good shape for his age

BrAIoOJIAAAtmNK.jpg

I wouldn't wanna test his hands either.

im starting to think man u fans are completely delusional.

one of the highest payrolls in the world 

7th in the league

park the bus to a 0-0 scoreline

have a measly 35% possession 

fans celebrate like its a win...lmao

it's crazy how much of a small club mentality man u has become. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom