This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still holding out hope that Monchi would want a high profile gig other than Paris :lol:. Woody is a commercial gawd but I def agree that a footy director would do some good.

Leave the financial/commercial dealings up to the finance people and the footy up to the professionals

Last edited:
United is such a big name companies are lining up to align themselves with the club. You could place the WB frog to do what Woody's doing. The credit he gets for that is waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

United is such a big name companies are lining up to align themselves with the club. You could place the WB frog to do what Woody's doing. The credit he gets for that is waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Probably true :lol:,they weren't rolling in with the frequency that they are now though. I'll give him some credit for creativity with the deals,don't know how many clubs have an official noodle sponsor among others :rofl:

Last edited:
Not so much slander but truth... United off to their worst start in the modern prem. Last time they started like this was under SAF 90-91 campaign wiht 20 pts in 13 games. Moyes had 22 pts in 13 games. LvG also had 22 pts in 13 games. Both of them had "less" talent to. Alot of doe was spent since Moyes (over £400mill?)...

:rolleyes #Justsayin'

A lot of money was spent since Moyes, and to be honest, a lot more NEEDS to be spent. Let's not forget United has under invested in the club since Ronaldo left. United has spent a lot recently on inflated values (from the boards perspective, who cares, we have the money), and way more than often in the wrong areas. I've been screaming at the fellas we need a DOF; my boys disagree....meh...what can I say. A lot of players will be cleaned out again (Jones, Darmian, Memphis, Carrick, Morgan probably, Young, Rooney at some point soon), which will make way for more money spent, however in the right positions this time hopefully.

I don't particularly care how much United spends to be honest, if the club can afford it, and is generating it's own revenue streams, I don't care if a billion pounds is spent (why would I care, it's not my own money, and United tickets are still not Arsenal prices). Truth is a decent manager and a LOT of spending is what's going to turn United around, and everyone knows it...

Ben Affleck as batman was the only reason I was able to make it through that whole movie. He was the best part of it

It was. Which is why I don't know how affleck was the best batman

Because it was as if the badass comic book version was thrown up on the big screen :lol:

Son was catching bodies performing combos straight from the Arkham games :rofl: :smokin

Not my favorite movie in the least but that's my favorite Batman adaptation so far on the big screen. Can't wait for the Batfleck solo flick

Last edited:
I'm going to watch it again tonight. Bale set a high standard for me even though he definitely played Bruce better than when he suited up

Batman the goat hero though so if affleck holds it down than Ima throw him props

I watched it on a horrible bootleg stream when it came out. So I'll buy it online to watch this time around

It was. Which is why I don't know how affleck was the best batman
Think of it like this. Batfleck was like the one world class on a team with a bunch of average joes and scrubs. And he performed world class and did his best to put the team on his back but the scrubs still performed like scrubs and the average joes weren't even average and put out a scrub performance too.

Batfleck's action scenes were indeed cool, but that doesn't make him a better Batz... Bale's Batz was flames because that trilogy is the best super hero trilogy out there & it's not even close. Nolan & Bale's Batz was grounded somewhat in reality to, he wasn't moving around at Super Saiyan speeds like Batfleck. BvsS proly would've been a much better movie had they let Affleck direct. Zack Snyder should never ever ever ever helm a movie again.

That movie sucked ***... I mean how does Sups hear old girl in Africa getting in trouble & save her & then again when she's drowning while in the middle of a fight with Doomsday but he didn't hear his moms get yolked up by Lex's henchman... C'mon son.... :rolleyes Movie sucked...

:nerd: Will be very surprised if Benfica sells CB Victor Lindelof... He's playing very very well for the club so a move to United would proly really help shore up the defense.

:lol: Moussa Sissoko... Yeah, I knew that was going to happen... :smh: Had fail written all over that transfer.

Anyone can coach Bayern & win huh? :lol: :smh:

The Bundesliga table is crazy.

1. Leipzig
2. Bayern
3. Hertha BSC
4. Eintracht
5. FC Koln

:nerd: AC Milan 3rd in the table?

:smh: Inter 12th.

Sampaoli still has Sevilla playing well, 3rd in the standings. Yellow Subs starting to drop a bit...

Last edited:
Ben Affleck = Batman
Christian Bale = Bruce Wayne.

That's that.

Juventus' injury problems are looking worse by the week. :smh:

Bonucci done for 2016. Dani Alves picked up a knock.

Last edited:
Random.

11420910_656456987868138_4163952088889425920_n.jpg

15251577_717574335074033_1678438541710852096_n.jpg

Is that...Julia Roberts?!

Wth :rofl: :rofl:

Zlatan has been hyping up Lindelof in the press too lately...wonder if he's been recruiting :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom