This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic :frown:

P$G announced to FIFA that they're donating 40m to the club,also very classy

More class from the Brasilian league and its teams

@SportWitness: Coritiba, Corinthians, Palmeiras, Portuguesa, Santos and São Paulo have jointly agreed to give Chapecoense good level players.

There's also a proposal Chapecoense would be immune to relegation for a period of three seasons. Brazilian clubs coming together.

Last edited:
Damn man what a sad situation :frown: RIP

It's touching to see there's a football community out there and clubs can put business aside.

Last edited:
A lot of good gestures going around its nice to see.

Palmeiras also asked to do this apparently
Palmeiras, the new Brazilian champion, asked CBF for permission to wear the Chapecoense shirt on the last date of the tournament.

Looks like the goodwill is spreading

@FromTStands: River Plate, Boca, San Lorenzo, Racing, Lanús & Rosario Central have offered to send players and money to Chapecoense, according to @VarskySports.

Fair play

Last edited:
I saw some pics of players, employees, & supporters at the club's HQ. Right in the feels. I can't even imagine the range of emotions everyone tied to the club is feeling, especially the family members of those that died. This is supposed to be joyous occasion of not only playing in the Copa Sudamericana, but right before Christmas... :smh: :frown:

Class move by P$G & the Primera Division teams...

Last edited:
This pic also had me in my feels,apparently it's from today

A young Chapacoense fan sat in the home of his club, on the day most of his heroes died.

View media item 2244488

|I

The Brazilian league said that on top of being safe from relegation for 3 seasons,the club will also be loaned players without fees. Great gestures all around

Last edited:
Oh damn... I feel so much sorrow for the kids of those that died... I absolutely adore my son, just thinking about him dealing with a loss if something were to ever happen to me and/or my wife tears me up...

"If I died today, I'd die happy". Caio Junior manager of Chapecoense after qualifying for the Copa Final
Cycbn1iVIAEGFzk.jpg

View media item 2244505View media item 2244506

An online shop doubles the price for the Chapecoense shirt and tries to take advantage

An online shop which sells clothes and football shirts in Brazil, NetShoes, has doubled the price of the club's shirt after the accident.

The mentioned shop has increased the price of Chapecoense from 130 reales (€35) to 250 reales (€70) after the accident.

The company has been criticised a lot for this beaviour on social media and has explained that this was an informatics mistake.

Was it really a mistake or have they been trying to make money out of this situation?
Smh

Last edited:
An online shop doubles the price for the Chapecoense shirt and tries to take advantage

An online shop which sells clothes and football shirts in Brazil, NetShoes, has doubled the price of the club's shirt after the accident.

The mentioned shop has increased the price of Chapecoense from 130 reales (€35) to 250 reales (€70) after the accident.

The company has been criticised a lot for this beaviour on social media and has explained that this was an informatics mistake.

Was it really a mistake or have they been trying to make money out of this situation?
Smh

Scumbags

Smh

It's 2016 u can't get away with scum bag **** like that, you'll get exposed real quick

OMG, that mother to be...

I really hope CONMEBOL gives Chapecoense the Copa Sudamericana title... Such a class move by Nacional...

http://www.atlnacional.com.co/ultimas-noticias/campeon-de-la-sudamericana-015298

Atletico Nacional have invited Conmebol to deliver the Copa Sudamericana title to the Chapecoense Football Association as an honour for their great loss and in posthumous homage to the victims of the tragic accident that has our sport in mourning. For us, and forever, Chapecoense shall be the Copa Sudamericana champion for 2016.

View media item 2244565

RIP to those who died in the plane crash

vid of Chapecoense celebrating their semifinals victory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom