This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i agree about the community shield...it should be.   i just edited my other post

those games are horribly boring. no passion at all

1. FA cup
2. Coppa Italia

3.Copa Del Ray

As far as domestic cups go for me historically.

Shows how **** modern football is when finishing 4th is valued more than actually winning your domestic cup.

1. FA cup
2. Coppa Italia

3.Copa Del Ray

Shows how **** modern football is when finishing 4th is valued more than actually winning your domestic cup.
what are you basing this on?

and that's not how la liga is..you must be just talking about the BPL

Last edited:
Y'all never cared about the FA Cup when Arsenal won it B2B 8o

or B2B Community Shields 8o

Last edited:
rakitic has been dropped from the 18 man squad vs villareal 
nerd.gif

not a good look

1. FA cup

2. Coppa Italia

3.Copa Del Ray

I really don't see any way of ranking a domestic cup in a top league over another.

I'm interested in the history that dude bases those rankings on (objectively not just what he prefers.)

And if diggler does feel finishing top 4 is more important in the EPL nowadays, are your modern rankings different than your historical rankings?

Because as jape stated, Copa del Rey > 4th place trophy in Spain.

I still remember the images of Bilbao when they won the Super Cup, a preseason trophy :lol nobody going that crazy over 4th place though.

^ i agree about the community shield...it should be.   i just edited my other post
those games are horribly boring. no passion at all

Yeah watching th FA cup you can definitely tell the players aren't as engaged. But I think that's part of the problem.

I don't think the other domestic cups should be held as high as the league, but some people write them off completely. When it's still a chance to add another trophy to your cabinet at least if you're not in contention for winning the league.

If I'm 20 points back in the league but I'm going to the FA sup semi final, I'm going to play like it's the CL semi final, because at that point it's all I got left

I really don't see any way of ranking a domestic cup in a top league over another.

I'm interested in the history that dude bases those rankings on (objectively not just what he prefers.)
it's more than likely he just pulled that list of domestic cups out of his ***

Belotti is worth 40 mil max but not surprised in today's market. Actually, it's pretty surprising in today's market as well.

Level of competition in the tournament's history, and the importance supporters place on the trophy. FA cup used to be a bigger deal.

Yeah, speaking on the prem. Most would rather finish 4th than win the FA cup. It makes sense for the board to feel that way but for supporters to feel that way is sort of sad.

If I'm 20 points back in the league but I'm going to the FA sup semi final, I'm going to play like it's the CL semi final, because at that point it's all I got left

Let's say you are 20 points off the top spot and 1 point off of 4th. Which do you prioritize, winning the FA cup or finishing top 4?

gomes needs to move the **** around  

he's beasically another pivot that's not getting the ball at all...

hes a big boy. its ok to make some runs in to the box every now and then. 

too timid.  

i wish messi would start wider then cut in instead of starting so centrally.

it stretches villareal and at the least makes the midfield and defensive line shift from side to side a greater distance

which will result in them tiring and slowing down the counter attack

Last edited:

Let's say you are 20 points off the top spot and 1 point off of 4th. Which do you prioritize, winning the FA cup or finishing top 4?

If you're 1 point off top 4 and can't beat Nottingham Forest and Burnley in the same week, you don't deserve any hardware.

2 ******* passes

mascherano jogging the whole damn time

mean.gif

mascherano been killing me all season

Last edited:
Barca looking like the monstars stole their talent out there

Last edited:
Barca is making this harder than it should be

Barca should be allowed to dunk that **** after that blatant handball that Villarreal got away with tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom