This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in the Musacchio injury. The best defender of statistically the best defense in la liga going down. And also the type of dude I always saw inevitably making a $ move to a CL level EPL side. Even though Arsenal got Gabriel last season or whatever Musacchio was always the one that was the real deal.

This dude got mixed so badly, straight soul snatched
mean.gif
roll.gif

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C1l2maXXcAEB-j0.mp4
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

If someone ever does me like that I promise i'll never play again, I'll straight up throwaway boots 
laugh.gif

Ozil out here giving ultimatums. If Arsene stays then he'll sign a new contract. If not he'll probably be gone. His own words.

@VfLWolfsburg_EN:
VfL Wolfsburg have signed @PGNtep from @staderennais. The attacker has received a deal until 2021.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

View media item 2292445
DEAL DONE: VfL Wolfsburg have signed Riechedly Bazoer from Ajax for around €12m. (Source: @VfLWolfsburg_EN)

View media item 2292446

They sold Draxler yet after these 2 signings,they already look better off :lol

In more transfer news...

@GraemeBailey: Everton increasingly confident they have all but sealed a deal for Morgan Schneiderlin.

Last edited:
Rakitić to City rumors heating up
Rakitic is a really good player but I really hope City do not even attempt to sign him. Even with Gundam Wing down for the season this isn't a pressing need as much as fullbacks are.

I think these rumors are just coming up cause he hasn't started for Barca in what 3 matches now? I feel like this is just the media trying to stir stuff up.

Last edited:
Just realized I believed he would be cup-tied as well for the Champions League which means it wouldn't make even more sense.

I don't believe these rumors are true at all.

Glad Ake has been recalled. It'd save us from unnecessarily spending money this month. Cannot wait to see Conte training Ake at the wing back position especially left wing :hat

EDIT: Normally I'd like to see Ake staying for the rest of his loan year where he can start every game to gain more experience but we definitely need him for winning the league this year

Last edited:
Glad Ake has been recalled. It'd save us from unnecessarily spending money this month. Cannot wait to see Conte training Ake at the wing back position especially left wing :hat

EDIT: Normally I'd like to see Ake staying for the rest of his loan year where he can start every game to gain more experience but we definitely need him for winning the league this year

I'm glad Conte actually wants to see what the youngsters are capable of before diving into the transfer market. Interested to see what he does with Musonda and Kennedy

Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi could join Swansea on loan as part of a deal for striker Fernando Llorente.

According to @ESPNFC, Arsenal's Gedion Zelalem, who turns 20 later this month, is close to joining @BVB on a permanent deal.

BVB is trying to become America's fave German club :lol 8o

Last edited:
Would hate to see rakitic leave but he would flourish in the bpl. Complete midfielder with good size and strength.

I don't believe the rumors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom