This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though :lol,he's definitely not being kept for his skills

In more positive news...this dude Suarez's scoring record for Barca is INSANE :x :x :x

View media item 2295659
That's through 120 games...

Dude is lowkey creeping up on that number 2 spot for best strikers I've ever seen after El Fenomeno man

Last edited:
Might be THE most talented scumbag can't think of a more talented scumbag off the top of my head.

To be fair to Fellaini, every manager plays him out of position. He's a 10, a **** one, but one nonetheless.

To be fair to Fellaini, every manager plays him out of position. He's a 10, a **** one, but one nonetheless.
**** no he's not a #10 

he can't make a 5 yard pass 

he can't dribble

his best assett is in the air (only cause of his fro and he's 6'6)

and he loves to make rash challenges and makes bad fouls

hes more of a #26

Last edited:
Feilhani ain't no 10 man. Like of every position he's ever played centrally in the EPL, from the 6 to supporting striker, the 10 is furthest from his reality. :lol

He was never a 10 in Belgium either.

I'll always like Feilhani best as a box to box enforcer.

He's no where near as bad as dudes in here claim he's just not Manchester United quality.

Last edited:
He was a 10 during his best period with Everton. They played 4-2-3-1 with him behind the striker. Also SS=10 if the SS starts behind the striker.

He was a 10 during his best period with Everton. They played 4-2-3-1 with him behind the striker. Also SS=10 if the SS starts behind the striker.

He wasn't a 10. SS and the 10 are not synonymous, even if the SS is deployed underneath another striker.

Fellaini's role as a SS at Everton was to be the forward target and provide an aerial threat, he was phenomenal at both.

Like I said though I think he's a much more valuable player than he gets credit for around here. His versatility and technical ability relative to his size and physicality are appreciated.

He's just been trapped above his level for too long and United fans hate him.

Last edited:
You're using 10 as a substitute for playmaker. I call anyone directly behind a striker a 10. Did you consider Mata a SS at Chelsea?

Yes, United is definitely not his level.

You're using 10 as a substitute for playmaker. I call anyone directly behind a striker a 10. Did you consider Mata a SS at Chelsea?

Nah at all. You're conflating Fellaini having played as a SS in his career with him being a #10.

He's not a #10.

Last edited:

Nah at all. You're conflating Fellaini having played as a SS in his career with him being a #10.

He's not a #10.

Fellaini is a 10 like I'm a 10. You can play us there, but we ain't really doing ****

Not the biggest fan/follower of Dortmund and Aubameyeng, but just saw he is going to be in AFCON. I do know he played for the U23 and/or U21 for France, what made him go to Gabon?

I'm sure he'll be the best player on the squad at 36 years old in that 2026 World Cup, but still :{

Gabon claimed him off waivers :lol

Last edited:

**** no he's not a #10 

he can't make a 5 yard pass 

he can't dribble

his best assett is in the air (only cause of his fro and he's 6'6)

and he loves to make rash challenges and makes bad fouls

hes more of a #26
We don't see eye to eye much, but FACTS!

FROllani at #10?!?!?!......maybe in my rec league.

He's not a #10.

Fair enough, guess I'm the only one who uses 10 as a catchall term for anyone playing behind the striker.

Would you still call a striker a 9 if they often come deep to receive the ball? Or if they venture out wide?

How would you describe a 10 and a SS?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom