This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
As annoyed as I am with Danilo I can't stop laughing at how much of a blooper that was.

Son directed a clinical diving header into his own net

Gotta beat Barcas unbeaten streak we byke

Edit: that was pretty quick :lol

Last edited:
sevilla 
smokin.gif

The magic continues!

Ramos with a penalty that you'll never see from a CB

Benz was playing at an extremely high level showing skill from the moment he got subbed in

Streak means a lot to me papis

Last year Barca was destroying and we went into the Camp Nou while they were on their 39 match unbeaten run and that epic win has proven to be a turning point for both clubs fortunes since. To stop their streak and beat it in under a year :hat

Zizou :hat

Last edited:
Semi hot takes but this dude Morata plays very Cavani-ish at times. We were offered a lot of money for him. I like that he's an academy product and brings a sense of continuity in the club but there's gotta be better strikers out there for what we were offered. I'm ok with keeping him for another season though but dudes gotta stop being offside and find an end product to his unorthodox dribbling or he can't be here for the long term

Hopefully in addition to exhaling with his cheeks puffed to start north-south dashes, Danilo learns how to play actually play football sometime soon

Last edited:
Idk about Danilo. Dude is like the Tasmanian devil. He might do some good here and there, but he's guaranteed to **** everything up in the process.

I actually like Morata and what he's brought back to the club. Today's performance was bad overall he's been solid this season.

With that being said, I expect flo to get rid of him :lol

That was a nice build up for Madrid's last goal....

That little heel back-flick from Marcelo to Benz, then Benz dribbling around the Sevilla players for the goal :hat

Danilo needs a loan imo but when you're shooting for a treble you gotta keep your depth. So what's probably best for him as an individual isn't what's best for the team.

Dude plays like he knows he doesn't belong with the other 9 outfielders there. He needs to get his confidence back.

Idk about Danilo. Dude is like the Tasmanian devil. He might do some good here and there, but he's guaranteed to **** everything up in the process.

I actually like Morata and what he's brought back to the club. Today's performance was bad overall he's been solid this season.

With that being said, I expect flo to get rid of him :lol
agreed

Danilo needs a loan imo but when you're shooting for a treble you gotta keep your depth. So what's probably best for him as an individual isn't what's best for the team.

Dude plays like he knows he doesn't belong with the other 9 outfielders there. He needs to get his confidence back.
I know a team that could help you out accepting a loan for a fullback right now 
nerd.gif

By the time Danillo was bought Carvajal was developing into one of the best right backs in the world, all was needed was a solid defensive guy behind him, nothing flashy but just someone that can do a job.

Danillo was just a poor buy.

Armada Armada don't do it mane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom