This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
C2ED0ddXUAAG0AZ.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't think Arsenal will pony up the dollars for Draxler nor do I think we really need him

Arsenals attack isn't lacking one bit. Bless us with a low bid [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Hey United, can we have Memphis?

Is that a we as in PSG, or as in Arsenal? :lol:

PSG

Trying to have Memphis flourishing again :smokin

#MakeParisGreatAgain

#PleaseNoLVG

#KeepSendingManURejects
I think PSG reads my posts

Keeping #KeepSendingManURejects alive

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...depay-manchester-united-outcast-set-to-leave/

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ter-United-Memphis-Depay-transfer-news-gossip

Last edited:
So apparently Conte and Costa had a falling out in training...so tell me again how much it was Mou's fault for the players quitting last season? :lol:

Its all about how you bounce back from the fall out.

I'm sure Conte has fallen out with numerous players in training before.

But if you have a falling out AND China throwing you 30m's a year... Thats different... Sometimes that money gives you a reason to not make it work.

I don't fault any of these players for making the move to China. Shelf life as an athlete is so short. Maximize your earning potential as much as you can however you choose too.

I was recently offered an increase in salary at a better firm which improved quality of life and took it.

And on that note, make that move Diego!....[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Random but if RM ever made a 3/4 sleeve jersey I'd buy one so fast if Ramos. Always looks fresh

Unconfirmed but there's rumors that Conte told Costa to go to China during their argument :rofl:

Also there's this...

@SkyKaveh: Diego Costa agent Jorge Mendes has been in China this week #CFC

Doubt he'd make the long trip for trip nothing :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom