This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zizou just walked in and set a new record just like that? 
sick.gif

what Vapors is Enrique wearing? Looks like the 2 or 3?
@Jking0821 @davey5737
:rofl: :rofl:
By "more boom boom" does he mean more bass?
:lol: :lol:

I don't know where it came from...but they might all go to the same artist
James, Kroos, and Isco all have nice art on their forearms.
Yeah i forgot about isco as well. Europe has dope artist though. Need to find out who did their work.

Ronnie's next [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ronaldo is a blood donor and said although he'd like tats he can't get one because it'll prevent him from donating blood for a while

Scumbag Ronnie

:x Scumbag Ronnie :smh:

[emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji]

Just saw a crazy stat,Ramos has 5 more career goals than Don Iniesta :wow: :wow:

According to @Danny7Gallagher the numbers of the #AFC renewals are:

Giroud - 2019 - £90k
Koscielny - 2020 - £80k
Coquelin - 2021 - £75k

@theScoreFC: Report: Lingard agrees to new United deal worth £95K per week http://thesco.re/2jMeciB

Jesse Lingard makes more than WC :rofl:

Last edited:
To be fair to Arsenal, those deals match not only their depreciating age, but also free's up whatever they're trying to do to keep Alexis/Ozil.

If Arsenal were to be paying these guys upward 150k+ per week, dudes would be talking about how Arsenal deserve to lose Alexis by not making smart decisions with the payroll

Lingard is young and while I don't rate him as some future superstar, its better to pay him 95k than to give Giroud 130k when Giroud won't be around much longer. TBH Giroud might get sold in a couple summers. No point in breaking the bank on what are basically just experienced roll players.

Koscielny probably getting replaced next summer if Arsenal smartens up. Coq is borderline buns. And Giroud as clutch as he is in the 87th minute, isn't worth breaking the weekly bank on. Dudes like Alexis and Mesut want franchise tag wages. Gotta free up money somewhere.

Its not like Arsenal got Real Madrid bankroll anyway.. Its not like we're talking about Benzema, Modric and Ramos here. Its Coq, Giroud, and Koscielny :lol:

Last edited:
Wait why would they replace Kos? Dude is still their best defender easily :lol:

Also doubt people would laugh at Arsenal paying their players well,just thought it was funny seeing Lingard who's playing in his 2nd full season,already getting more than Mr world class who's been around :lol:

130k a week is far from breaking bank in this climate

Last edited:
I'm just being honest :lol:

He's a good defender, but Arsenal would be smart if they get another young talented guy in there to pair with Mustafi for the future and just ride this Koscielny deal out without wasting money.

I'm not saying sell him, but at least bring in someone good enough to start taking over that starting role eventually.

Arsenal doesn't seem to make good business that reflects on the field too often as I've noticed. But this sounds like one of their wiser decisions as far as keeping guys but not wasting money. This time around they're penny pinching at the right time :lol:

Wait why would they replace Kos? Dude is still their best defender easily :lol:

Also doubt people would laugh at Arsenal paying their players well,just thought it was funny seeing Lingard who's playing in his 2nd full season,already getting more than Mr world class who's been around :lol:

130k a week is far from breaking bank in this climate

That makes sense for a Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United. Heck, even for a Man City, PSG, or Chelsea.

But Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez both want wages that Arsenal seem like they don't want to dig deeper in their pockets for to pay. So when we see the 3 frenchmen get discount deals, its pretty obvious why :lol:

They're playing with that transfer/wage slider trying to keep their 2 main guys.

Take that D.Wade paycut so Lebron and Bosh will stay in south beach pretty much.

Arsenal may not have Real Madrid pockets, but how many clubs have more money than them ?

Well yeah, but then that just comes down to Arsenal being petty.

But like I said, these aren't 3 world class players (minus Giroud, obviously) in their primes playing world beating football bringing in silverware on a regular basis. You could argue that Arsenal could swap those names with any other players in the same quality range and get the same results.

I don't think the wages are completely fair in regards to what the current spending climate is as Ro referenced, but **** with the way they're playing, its deserved :lol:

Last edited:
Fellaini makes 80 grand a week

Coquelin is in the right range

I guess Koscielny should be making few more bucks a week :rofl:

Lingard is the English Depay. Non league quality player innit?

Bilic needs to get over it and stop being a clingy **** and sell Payet. It's not his fault your team and tactics are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom