This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

By the time Danillo was bought Carvajal was developing into one of the best right backs in the world, all was needed was a solid defensive guy behind him, nothing flashy but just someone that can do a job.

Danillo was just a poor buy.

@An Armada don't do it mane
Our rightbacks are Zabaleta who is unfortunately past it and Sagna who is still good but is up there in age. I'mma do it mane

Bruh...

@mohammedali_93:
[emoji]128308[/emoji] Breaking: L'Equipe report Marseille reach contract agreement with Dimitri Payet - now up to West Ham to agree fee

View media item 2296987

Payet abandoning ship at West Ham to go back to France might be the funniest story of the year :rofl:

Poor Hammers ,nothing was the same after the stadium move

that zizzou photo is foookin dope. 

i would hang that on my wall...srs. 

can't even be mad at zizzou. will always be one of my fav players

Last edited:
Burnley had the #10 best net profit of last year amongst all European clubs.

Corinthians offer Drogba a contract.

Pep tries to motivate everyone in the locker room so he asked Clichy (who's obviously the designated DJ of the club) to play songs with higher BPM. Pep directly told Gael "more boom boom!" This is all according to a Clichy interview lol. Before the Swansea game Gael put on some smooth hip hop and Pep wanted to change tracks

Whos the tattoo influence at RM? First james now kroos with a piece. Congrats to RM though :pimp:

Last edited:
what Vapors is Enrique wearing? Looks like the 2 or 3?
@Jking0821 @davey5737

Pep tries to motivate everyone in the locker room so he asked Clichy (who's obviously the designated DJ of the club) to play songs with higher BPM. Pep directly told Gael "more boom boom!" This is all according to a Clichy interview lol. Before the Swansea game Gael put on some smooth hip hop and Pep wanted to change tracks
:rofl: :rofl:
By "more boom boom" does he mean more bass?

Whos the tattoo influence at RM? First james now kroos with a piece. Congrats to RM though :pimp:

RM tattoo influence > Barca's bleached hair influence
:lol: :lol:

I don't know where it came from...but they might all go to the same artist
James, Kroos, and Isco all have nice art on their forearms.

Last edited:
Payet shouldn't have signed that contract extension awhile back. A player as good as him shouldn't be extending wth a club like West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom