This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to spend crazy money on just any players. If COnte can't get the players he wants now I rather just wait to next window till he can. We got Zouma coming back in 4 weeks so that's gonna be a huge help. Also, I would like to see how Andreas Christensen does when he returns to us next season. Very talented CB and we are already getting big offers from other clubs for him.

Agreed

Christensen is the only guy I'm looking forward to seeing him the mostly

A perfect player for Conte who can play either 3-man or 4-man in the back

Seriously. I have a feeling we might leave this last week of the transfer window empty handed though :smh:

I don't blame you

I think we will sign a CB this week. Definitely overspend for sure. Well, it's better than nothing

What top club can't even qualify for champions league?

I don't act like Arsenal belong with Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, and Bayern

But we still been better than Man U for the last 3 years

I don't mean for this to sound like a jab, but that's not really saying much... :rolleyes

moyes_2977123.jpg
Why does he look like he's photoshopped in the jacket?  
roll.gif

I wouldn't want to spend crazy money on just any players. If COnte can't get the players he wants now I rather just wait to next window till he can. We got Zouma coming back in 4 weeks so that's gonna be a huge help. Also, I would like to see how Andreas Christensen does when he returns to us next season. Very talented CB and we are already getting big offers from other clubs for him.

Agreed

Christensen is the only guy I'm looking forward to seeing him the mostly

A perfect player for Conte who can play either 3-man or 4-man in the back

Still desperately need a fullback & CB for THIS season. Need to move fast cuz next season gives City & United the chance to gel even further with Pep and Mou's ideologies. This year is honestly our best window, with zero European distractions.

Like i mentioned earlier, im all for the Ricardo Rodriguez deal. He can play LB and Dave move to RB. Get Bran the hell outta here. Just sent another improved bid for Romagnoli (his WhoScored stats are :wow: as far as Conte's preferred style of play). Actually prefer him over Maskimovic. With Zoom coming back in a month or so, that's a hell of a young defensive core, coupled with the old farts to let Conte run 3 or 4 at the back.

I'm a villain for holding it down for the squad :rofl:,not even trying to go heel.

The slander cannons have been aimed squarely on us for the last few years,I'll take every chance to fire back :lol:

Last edited:
Juve getting Matuidi is a class signing for their midfield. They have a very strong squad. Shame Serie A has become a slightly more competitive Ligue 1. If AC & Inter could compete like not too long ago and Roma+Napoli improved, the league would be very interesting.

That's what I meant by terrible defending, those stupid tackles from the idiots you mentioned. Then they had the nerve & audacity to argue the calls. I hope they get additional suspension time for dissent.

Idiots? Lol

I admit both tackles were bad but **** happens. I'm sad we didn't make it to the group stage but if we cant beat Porto then we wouldn't have done well in the group stage. Only positive thing about Porto was the Mexican players flourishing.

Ridiculous how in the first and second leg all the players who had that CB spot got a red. That's gotta be a record.

True. No one crossing any lines yet. Where's @Tom Diginson to get all in his feels and lash out?
I've seen more feels from Arsenal fans in this thread in the past week than I've seen from anyone else. Some of y'all need to be on suicide watch. Cause if this transfer windows ends without y'all getting anyone....

Last edited:
Juve getting Matuidi is a class signing for their midfield. They have a very strong squad. Shame Serie A has become a slightly more competitive Ligue 1. If AC & Inter could compete like not too long ago and Roma+Napoli improved, the league would be very interesting.

Really hoping that all the new investment manages to help the Milan clubs slowly build back up to what they used to be.

It legit feels like a lifetimes passed since Serie A was king in Europe :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom