This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause portland actually wins
We been **** for the majority of our short MLS history though. Supported them when we were 2nd or 3rd worst in the league and supported them even more in our miraculous Championship run last fall. In defeat and in glory, as how it should be :pimp:

:edit uh oh, 2 goals for Seattle this might be a little rougher than we think!

I always thought that Morris was on the cubby side. Is that just me or is it the way he is built? He has no neck

A wins a win, even if the team only played 45 minutes. Heggsy I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the best game we've played in a couple months :pimp:

Last edited:
Always meant to ask this but how are these transfer fees so high but you look at what the players make and its not that crazy, Gareth Bale is just getting 10 million a year while thats great, but you would think a player of his caliber would making much more.

Sidenote can't believe Flo has been this quiet this offseason

Last edited:
Not sure if it was discussed but Di Marzio reported earlier today that Chelsea are in talks to loan out Kurt Zouma to Schalke with an option to buy. Says deal is "likely to happen."

Seems like the transfer blunder of the window if true.

Not sure if it was discussed but Di Marzio reported earlier today that Chelsea are in talks to loan out Kurt Zouma to Schalke with an option to buy. Says deal is "likely to happen."

I saw this rumor from dailymail as well. I just hope it isn't true

The same article says Chelsea continue talks for James Rodriguez

I still think James will be staying in Madrid

smh at pep being a fraud...there is no other coach that could have that team playing the way they did

how quickly they forget

best footy ever...but yall are united stans so it makes sense. 

Last edited:

Seeing as we have basically 5 defenders in total, I don't see how this can eat true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom