This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel de Jong to Galatasaray :nerd: [emoji]128591[/emoji] Get him the **** out of the MLS pls.

so many pages i had to catch up too haha. shocking that Hart has left England. not many Brits do.

now that Messi isn't on the cover of FIFA all hell broke loose with the ratings huh? no more "cover boy gets highest rating" shenanigans.

I just want the season in full effect now.

AXEL WITSEL YES.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
What are y'alls thought on the changes to the Belgian national team? We're playing a friendly against Spain tomorrow. Hopefully we can achieve our potential now that Wilmots is finally gone

Maybe it's just me but the few times Jose deployed him(Sideshow Bob) at CDM including the CL semi's he wasn't that bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Luiz and PRIME probably still having nightmares of this
Nutmeg-1.gif

tumblr_nmw3ak0d1N1tz12kuo1_400.gif

Deadline day has the potential to be very exciting. Really hope PSG don't do Chelsea the massive favor of rejecting their David Luiz bid. Seems like his erratic style is the exact opposite Conte looks for in players. Great banter that.

The amount of players leaving the premier league on loan with subsidized wage packages is eye opening. The negative of all the money in the Premier League. Foreign clubs can't afford the wages these players are on, making it very hard to get rid of flops and deadwood.

Last edited:
I def don't think he's world class lol but I've always stuck up for giroud, he's definitely a beast. If he put away all his chances he'd have like 40+ a season :lol:. Hes always like 1/4 per game, and always puts away the hardest chance for no reason. If he had better finishing along with his passing/build up play then he'd truly be WCG :pimp: :pimp:. We just went from bergkamp > Henry > RvP > giroud so he had big shoes to fill

Last edited:
Not gonna front as if I'm an expert of Perez's ability, but I'm not exactly sure that he's going to walk into the side ahead of Giroud...

Anyway, Fabrizio Romano has confirmed the €27m transfer of Marcos Alonso to Chelsea.

They should play David Luiz at CDM instead at CB if he goes to Chelsea. Load off Matic.

14/15 Barca was destined to win the champions league. Unstoppable that year. We were close but not good enough. Still hurts me to see Pirlo cry like that. :frown:

Yes, Giroud should be finishing a lot better than he has, but I'll take him over all but 5 strikers in the league (ftr, they're Kun, Kane, Sturridge, Costa, Zlatan) right now.

People gave us a lot of **** this summer, but we actually had a pretty good window all things considered. Got another striker to take the pressure off of Olivier, got a prime-Arteta replacement, and got two competent centre-backs to compliment Koscielny. We're currently looking like this as far as depth:

Cech/Ospina

Bellerin/Debuchy - Mustafi/Per/Holding - Koscielny/Gabriel - Monreal/Gibbs

Xhaka/Ramsey/Jack - Santi/Coq/Elneny

Theo/Iwobi/Jeff - Ozil/Cazorla - Alexis/Ox

Giroud/Perez

That's a damn good squad, and one that can compete with any team in the league.

So it seems Isco has the option to stay or go to the Spurs.

I been hanging on to every Isco leaving rumor for about a year now, I'm ready to see him go and best of luck.

Srs question.

Who's got the best team in the league right now?

all slander aside, City, United, Chelsea, and Arsenal all look damn evenly matched right now. I know a lot will say City because of pep and his overpriced squad, but I'm not convinced that they're THAT much better than anyone.

Last edited:
Srs question.

Who's got the best team in the league right now?

all slander aside, City, United, Chelsea, and Hull all look damn evenly matched right now. I know a lot will say City because of pep and his overpriced squad, but I'm not convinced that they're THAT much better than anyone.
fixed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom