This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Rodriguez deserves better than the little playing time he gets at Real 
mean.gif

Probably the latter :lol: :lol:

@SquawkaNews: Didier Deschamps on Karim Benzema: "What happened is in the past now. I do not feel any resentment toward him."

:nerd: :nerd:

Dudes probably would've beaten Portugal last summer with Bugatti Zoe in the squad

ooooooohhhweeeee although madrid have a game in hand we are #1

real's legs are getting tired. 

this is the same exact thing that happened to us last year around the same time.

only difference was we were up 12 pts in the league and madrid came all the way back to within in 1pt in the final round. 

we coming for madrid...better not drop anymore points. 

even if we fall out of the champs league (which most likely will happen) if we get a good result in the 2nd leg it will carry all this momentum that started with the atletico madrid game. 

and we still got the clasico. and madrid still has to face atletico. i like our chances.  

Last edited:
Truth. This is where we get to see the real quality in him as a manager.
too many times lately Ramos, Marcelo are caught over playing and taking poor angles putting Navas in bad situations.

Yea man and giving up goals right after restarts has become a pathological issue for this team. It's obvious that the team shuts down and takes mental breaks. Either right after they score or getting hit with back to back goals. It's pathetic.

Morata constantly getting flagged offside also isn't just an issue for this game, it's something he's struggled with the entire season. Dude had a golden opportunity today to make the case for starting, but I think with his high clip and experience in the CL it's still Bugatti's time. The situation with who to start in the midfield is still up for debate though, although Isco showed out getting a goal. I think Zizou sticks with Casemiro-Modric-Kroos for big matches.

But on the real though Bale cost the team 2 points today and big picture RM needs to wake the **** up. Could go from a potential treble to trophyless. Ain't no trophy for a 40 game unbeaten run.

Probably the latter :lol: :lol:
:nerd: :nerd:

Dudes probably would've beaten Portugal last summer with Bugatti Zoe in the squad
Or Lacazette but dude was so out of form Gignac/Giroud was able to sneak into the the squad :lol:

I personally wouldnt play Benz after what he did to Valbuena. Not a good example for the rest of the National squad. Havent really rooted for him either.

Last edited:
wow just saw the real madrid highlights...

sergio ramos is a scumbag lmaoo  

and luis enrique was asked to re-sign but decided not to...much like pep this job has taken a toll on him.

also city look like they are in full swing...

pep > 

Last edited:
man all town had to do is score in both halves, have been on a real losing streak when it comes to sports betting :frown:

I agree that RM can't keep thinking they can live on the edge and get away with it. People glorify it as the quality of a never say die team but in doing so ignore what frequently puts them in that position in the first place.

The handball today could have gone either way, but Ramos's defending on the first goal was abysmal and undisciplined. Give the title of best CB in the world to someone in Juve or something because this dude doesn't deserve it no more. Defense hasn't ever been Marcelo's strong suit either but he's regressed defensively imo. Maybe he's been spoiled by having Casemiro cover for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom