This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Frank stay blessing us now 
nthat.gif

It's like GOOD Friday (back before MBDTF dropped), except these tracks are just coming out randomly. I wonder who else he has tracks with.

I'm still waiting on the Frank x Carti track. Based off these features and remixes (Migos, Thugger, A$AP, Travis) its may drop soon.

If anyone is interested, this piano tribute to Blond is pretty damn good. Super relaxing to listen to.

Frank cancelled his Primavera set

I'm going to Sweden in August and have tickets for a festival he's headlining... I'm sure he will cancel that appearance too [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Chance already cancelled his set [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I swear if he cancels on fyf fest again...

I have a feeling he's going to just continue to cancel shows one by one.

When's the last time he even performed? All I can find is a Bonnaroo 2014, I was at that show.... and I fell asleep in the grass due to exhaustion from the night before lmao

I swear if he cancels on fyf fest again...

I have a feeling he's going to just continue to cancel shows one by one.

When's the last time he even performed? All I can find is a Bonnaroo 2014, I was at that show.... and I fell asleep in the grass due to exhaustion from the night before lmao
Luckily fyf is stacked on Saturday....but he's gonna lose fans if he keeps doing this stunt.
Last time he cancelled on fyf, Kanye replaced him. I would call that an upgrade tbh :lol:

Last edited:
The festival I'm going to just announced Migos on the day Frank is scheduled, as if they are preparing for him to drop. That is not an acceptable replacement lol

Anyway I read this article and it says that the remaining festivals are still on (for now)

http://soundvenue.com/musik/2017/05...t-at-frank-ocean-spiller-paa-northside-257818

Okay, now it is actually allowed to be scared: This weekend canceled Frank Ocean's upcoming concert at Primavera in Barcelona, which was to be held on Friday, June 2. It is the third cancellation in a row and again is the explanation "production delays which are out of his (Frank Oceans, ed.) Control."

This means that the next - and now the first - concert at Franks (very) small European tour is scheduled to take place at Northside Friday, June 9. If so do not delay going to cripple themselves another week.

We've pulled a hold of Northside, and the festival's spokesman and medbooker, John Fogde, has come up with the following statement:

"We are still in dialogue with Frank Oceans people and received drawings and information about the structure of production. So far as I know they are practicing right now in New York, but there are delays in production. So we still expect that Frank Ocean plays on the North Side. "

Fingers crossed.

What festival is that?

It's called Way Out West in Gothenburg, Sweden. Being a huge Frank fan, my girl spontaneously decided to find a European festival to go to instead of one here. We are starting in Dublin, going to Gothenburg, and then ending in Rome for a few days. Even if Frank cancelled, it's still gonna be an insane trip.

Frank Ocean is the best artist of our generation. Blonde is the greatest album of all time, I put it over reasonable doubt and illmatic. 

Frank Ocean and Kendrick need to collab. 

Back
Top Bottom