This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Hope so but if not...

Last edited:
I sense sarcasm.... lol
Haha I'm not being sarcastic it's my personal favorite album. College drop out, Reasonable doubt, illmatic, DAMN. and Blonde my top 5 WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. 

What is life anyway. 

Frank Ocean transcended song structure though every song is like a movie it's the only album I can play 5 times in a row and not get bored.  

Haha I'm not being sarcastic it's my personal favorite album. College drop out, Reasonable doubt, illmatic, DAMN. and Blonde my top 5 WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. 

What is life anyway. 

Frank Ocean transcended song structure though every song is like a movie it's the only album I can play 5 times in a row and not get bored.  

Same. Blonde would be in my top 5, if has a lot of meaning for me.

DAMN would be up there too. Probably. Needs more time. TPAB would be for sure.

Yeah fam, I can't stand how people think an album or artist need to be 20 years old for it to be in your time 5. Kendrick and Frank Ocean are greatness and we know that. 

Yeah fam, I can't stand how people think an album or artist need to be 20 years old for it to be in your time 5. Kendrick and Frank Ocean are greatness and we know that. 
its not that, its that you sound like you aint been around for more than 20 years on this planet. 

Is it really that outlandish to put Blond in a personal top 5 though?

Last edited:

its not that, its that you sound like you aint been around for more than 20 years on this planet. 
Did you see the rest of my top 5? I had Reasonable Doubt, Illmatic, and College Drop Out in there. I'm 26 for the record not that it matters. It's just annoying to me that people think if an album is less than 10 years old it's blasphemous to put it among the greats. In my opinion Blonde is one of the best pieces of music ever made. But that's just my opinion though cause I like it. 

Did you see the rest of my top 5? I had Reasonable Doubt, Illmatic, and College Drop Out in there. I'm 26 for the record not that it matters. It's just annoying to me that people think if an album is less than 10 years old it's blasphemous to put it among the greats. In my opinion Blonde is one of the best pieces of music ever made. But that's just my opinion though cause I like it. 
ill let you live 

Frank performed at Northside Fest yesterday in Denmark. Gives me hope now.
Luckily fyf is stacked on Saturday....but he's gonna lose fans if he keeps doing this stunt.
Last time he cancelled on fyf, Kanye replaced him. I would call that an upgrade tbh
laugh.gif
I originally bought a Saturday ticket to see Frank that year then changed my mind and sold it. After the Kanye announcement I bought a two day pass because Saturday was sold out but didnt go on Sunday. Let my friend go instead. Worth it. That Kanye show was lit.

Back
Top Bottom