This Generation's Girls Not Knowing How To Cook Unappreciation

My girls cooking is straight
pimp.gif
. I help with what i can though. Andevery now and then i bust out my signiture pot roast with red mashed potatoes and gravy. Cuz im a G like that
glasses.gif

a girlfriend or future wife is def gonna have to know how to cook....lucky for me all of my adult relationship ladies have known how to throw down in thekitchen!

i feel less of a man because i can cook outside on the grill..
tired.gif
...but imstraight on the stove or oven thankfully!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

How's it sexist thinking?

He didn't say only women should cook.

ok then. ONLY WOMEN SHOULD COOK. they should stop complaining too. Its called domestic roles. Men have to mow the lawn and shovel the driveway. Women have tocook and clean. Idk why they make such a big deal out of it. As a man, i'd trade cooking a meal for my fam for shoveling the driveway ANYDAY. Its not evenclose.

women should cook, and do laundry,..
my future wife has to cook just like I have to mow the lawn
and if we eat out all the time, and pay for the lawn service...then we both missing out on quality labor
and this generation of amercan girls cant cook and its definately unnapreciated

I love to cook because I love to eat*, not be cause I want to spend all of my time cooking for a man - although I do enjoy cooking (and baking even more thanthat) for others and the last SO never left my place in the morning without a big breakfast. Because I have a full-time job and other demands on my time, Iappreciate a man who knows how to cook and who'll share the load sometimes. In return, I'll utilize the things I learned as the son my dad never hadand help with yard work, fixing things, and the like.

*I like to work out, too. Morbid obesity is no joke, lol.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

If my woman wont cook then I aint working
grin.gif
Probably wasn't meant to be funny, but
roll.gif

Any chick that wants to be with me is cookin'. I'm supposed to cut the grass, cook, and lay the pipe? Yea right. Bring the 1950's back.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but when you do find that one chick who can cook
pimp.gif

This @%%% is sad. My sisters can't cook for @%%%, my dad stay telling them they gonna end up with a bum

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _ shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive
indifferent.gif

YNS

this topic ....lolz

but, yea it is a "dying" trait persay in women, when not too long ago it was prevalent, now im not saying everywoman has to be a cook but the numbershave indeed changed

for you non-cookers out there, ramen noodles FTW
laugh.gif

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _ shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive
indifferent.gif

YNS
YNE

laugh.gif
J/K but yeah I think you can blame it on the mama's out here thesedays. A lot of them don't even cook for they kids and just feed em snack all day everyday. I know you've seen those girls who can throw down someDoritos, Spicy Pickle, Flammin Hots and candy but when they get a real meal in their face they eat like a corner and fill up quick. Plus a lot of chicks lostthat mindset to please guys and find a husband so thats another reason IMO why cooking isn't as popular as it once was with the ladies.

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

How's that sexist? According to NT if you're in the kitchen all day, there's no excuse for not knowing how to cook. What else could you possibly bedoing in the kitchen.

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

this topic ....lolz

but, yea it is a "dying" trait persay in women, when not too long ago it was prevalent, now im not saying everywoman has to be a cook but the numbers have indeed changed

for you non-cookers out there, ramen noodles FTW
laugh.gif
dont forget EASY MAC

its all about balance man. point blank period, a woman needs to know how to cook. unless her dude straight up wantsto always cook then there's no problem. I know how to cook a decent amount of things. I can definitely eat fine cooking for myself, but if I'ma livewith a chick for years upon years and she aint mowin no lawns, opening doors, sweating outside, then she need to learn how to ease some of the cooking duties. %$!# the bull $!+%

Thousandaire wrote:

Thousandaire wrote:

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

indifferent.gif

YNS

- neither will you until you change your mentality.

- this cat lives in the stoneage
roll.gif

- +*!@ gender roles altogether. one should want to learn how to cook PERIOD, so one wont have to depend on someone else to do it for them. what else does'mommy' do for you
roll.gif

- i have a male cousin that cant cook and he finds it hilarious and has the same backwards thinking as you. this same idiot takes his computer to best buy toget fixed, then gets mad when they delete !%@$ off his computer, but dont dare try to get him to educate himself about his computer to fix it himself........hecalls it computer jargen
grin.gif
, im like cool keep taking it into Best Buy
eyes.gif
and have them make your computer worse
laugh.gif

- point being, lazy people always find a way to justify their actions especially when it comes to learning something about helping themselves......

.....and good luck with that smashing thing
grin.gif

Not a problem for me. Little lady made some good paella the other day. And I don't even enjoy eating shrimp
laugh.gif

But it's not really hard to cook. If you watch all those cooking shows, it's not very complicated.

Back
Top Bottom