This Generation's Girls Not Knowing How To Cook Unappreciation

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _ shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive
indifferent.gif

YNS
YNE
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If I don't have a steak and a Miller High Life on the table when I get off work, best believe Imma kick up a hella stink.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Either your very PRIMATIVE or just plain IGNORANT

Where in the law of life does it say a WOMAN must learn to cook and basically be your slave just to accomadate for something you show no interest in. Its like you are allowing the trend of MEN not cooking and saying "oh because its always been like that" if thats the case then EFF the men before me because that makes all men in the stereotype of being a bum and lazy. Men are smart and very capable of cooking and cleaning up for themselves.. I do it all the time.

I do my twins laundry, help them with thier homework, cook them dinner every night, get them ready for football practice while doing the full time job as well. Some cats need to man up for real and realize that your just allowing the dumb ignorant stereotype of WOMEN BELONG in the KITCHEN while the MEN Make the money= SMH

I know females who go to school full time, work, take care of all thier bills and if they cant cook in all that time, heck im down to cook for them in my book, its a two way street, nothing wrong with making things work between a couple and helping one another out...

Man shut the hell up, I'm ignorant or primitive because I would prefer for my spouse to be able to cook? You sounding like Susan B. Anthony over there G.Like I said before, I'm not saying they have to do all the cooking, but they should at least be able to. Quit *****ing over there, there hasn't beenone female who came in this thread who had a problem with what I was saying....Grow some nuts lil _

Where in the law of life does it say a WOMAN must learn to cook and basically be your slave just to accomadate for something you show no interest in. Its like you are allowing the trend of MEN not cooking and saying "oh because its always been like that" if thats the case then EFF the men before me because that makes all men in the stereotype of being a bum and lazy. Men are smart and very capable of cooking and cleaning up for themselves.. I do it all the time.

I do my twins laundry, help them with thier homework, cook them dinner every night, get them ready for football practice while doing the full time job as well. Some cats need to man up for real and realize that your just allowing the dumb ignorant stereotype of WOMEN BELONG in the KITCHEN while the MEN Make the money= SMH

I know females who go to school full time, work, take care of all thier bills and if they cant cook in all that time, heck im down to cook for them in my book, its a two way street, nothing wrong with making things work between a couple and helping one another out...

Man shut the hell up, I'm ignorant or primitive because I would prefer for my spouse to be able to cook? You sounding like Susan B. Anthony over there G. Like I said before, I'm not saying they have to do all the cooking, but they should at least be able to. Quit *****ing over there, there hasn't been one female who came in this thread who had a problem with what I was saying....Grow some nuts lil _

roll.gif
you madson.. For real you need to GROW up and take the L that you cant fend for yourself, REMEMBER youre title STUPID it says this "THIS GENERATION GIRLS NOT KNOWING HOW TO COOK UNNAPPRECITATION" what youre saying is that you dont appreciate a woman not knowinghow to cook.. you need to re evaluate your morals and priorities if your gonna be UNNAPPRECIATIVE if a woman knows how to cook or not slice... why not post aMEN WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK..why didnt you make that??? because youre the idiot who is tied too much into streteotypes not me...your whole title shows how your ignorance to a lifestyle that women are SUPPOSED to have, has got you into believing that way oflife..get mad at yourself no doubt..good luck !!

Man shut the hell up, I'm ignorant or primitive because I would prefer for my spouse to be able to cook? You sounding like Susan B. Anthony over there G. Like I said before, I'm not saying they have to do all the cooking, but they should at least be able to. Quit *****ing over there, there hasn't been one female who came in this thread who had a problem with what I was saying....Grow some nuts lil _

roll.gif
you mad son.. For real you need to GROW up and take the L that you cant fend for yourself, REMEMBER youre title STUPID it says this "THIS GENERATION GIRLS NOT KNOWING HOT TO COOK UNNAPPRECITATION" what youre saying is that you dont appreciate a woman not knowing how to cook.. you need to re evaluate your morals and priorities if your gonna be UNNAPPRECIATIVE if a woman knows how to cook or not slice... why not post a MEN WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK..why didnt you make that??? because youre the idiot who is tied too much into streteotypes not me... your whole title shows your ignorance to the lifestyle women are potrayed as or are "Supposed" to have in societies eyes.. dont be a sheep!!

Come on G, your vagina is showing. I should know better than to argue with {()} whipped _s like you, got a sig filled with %$$%+#% you will never meet, letalone %#@@ in your life. Just cause you the type to let your !%$$@ run all over you don't mean its the way to be. You pathetic boy, I don't even knowyou or if you got a !%$$@, but if you do, I can definitely tell who wear the pants in the relationship

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Ok listen i guess the problem is that you may be having difficulty distinguishing between men and women and ultimately not comprehending the vitality of social roles in a functioning bilaterial society. A man's worth is determined by his income level, his education, the prestige and nobility of his work and his overall contributions to society. The determinants of a woman's worth is not as clear. It varies significantly from society to society with a very high tendency of assuming the role of a successful homemaker. Unfortunately different agents in our society place varying worth on these actions, and in your eyes, you find it offensive that a woman can be expected to cook, while not taking offense to the fact that men are also expected to do certain things. This reveals the underlying assumption made that cooking and cleaning are, in fact, inferior acts to working and taking care of other household necessities. Nobody is claiming to have or own slaves in this argument, that is another faulty premise you are operating on. If you consider doing something for another person slave work, then I guess men are just as, if not greater, slaves. In fact, there is an extremely developed sociological school of thought who believe that they have a degree of utter convition that men are more unfortuned in society than women are. This is developing upon my earlier point I made about social and gender roles. Although it is impressive that you know females (or chefs as I like to call them), I find that there is no role for that in this argument. I also have found that in no place does a man claim that he is not capable of cooking nor does he claim to be unintelligent. I guess in the end this is a story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down, and Id like a minute just sitting right here to tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In west Philidelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys Who were up to no good, startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
lawl good thing at least I appreciate your time and effort in responding to this post. Thats a goodresponse man. Hi five.

9qz5op.jpg

i swear some of yall cats. you sound more defensive than a woman would be fam. nowhere did ol dude say women's only place is in the kitchen. the hellyall dudes be on? if a woman works hard, comes home and dont cook or do nothing and just lays on her back and sits around but the man works hard, comes home,cooks and does yardwork all the time how is that not a problem. he saying girls are growin up literally not knowing how to cook at all. its nothing wrongwith evening out the duties but hell I even think the woman should take on more of the indoor duties unless she gone get her #%% outside workin

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

my girl cooks me food 3 times a day damn near every day, + she cleans, + she got my name tatted on her
pimp.gif
You see... I think I'm the only person that will read this and and actually feel sorry for you.

my girl cooks me food 3 times a day damn near every day, + she cleans, + she got my name tatted on her
pimp.gif

You forgot to mention how many pounds overweight she is
pimp.gif

i can cook, but i'll be damned if my significant other didn't know how. relationships are about working together, supplementing each other... being ateam.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i can cook, but i'll be damned if my significant other didn't know how. relationships are about working together, supplementing each other... being a team.
Thank you.

My girl is a great cook. My cooking is very good(*Waits for a sly comment from the GF*). I know we will continue to learn from each other in the cookingdepartment. I already know that I'm going to have to take care of cooking the turkey once Thanksgiving comes around because she doesn't know how toprepare and cook one.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao son just decided to rip your girl apart. You gonna take that fam?

Originally Posted by djaward

HOW DO YOU FIX A DISH WASHER?????

BY SLAPPING HER A COUPLE OF TIMES.. LOL..

On the real though, I love home cooked meals. Too bad my girl lost her touch becuase of her job. Shes getting back though. I love it.

laugh.gif
this guy

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao son just decided to rip your girl apart. You gonna take that fam?
laugh.gif
trust me my girl is not overweight at all. you can thinkwhat you want. but no way am i getting tricked into posting pics.

im fortunate enough to have a lady who is incredible in the kitchen... like real good

Back
Top Bottom