This Generation's Girls Not Knowing How To Cook Unappreciation

Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on
laugh.gif

yes its sexist for a women to cook, and its sexist for the dad to laugh at the son while the mom hugs him when he falls, and its sexist if the guys play catchwith his son
indifferent.gif

gender roles jesus. people are so stupid, and if women feel that they shouldn't cook then oh well thats not someone i want to be with, and i'll takeany label i can get from that because its ridiculous. and yes i can cook. i throw down some mean plates
pimp.gif

Dominican chicks FTW.

It's like they're born knowing how to cook.
Not necessarily.

Been with my girl about 3 years...She hasn't ever cooked...anything.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

For My Loss.

I can cook anything though...If I didn't want to be a comic artist. I think I'd wanna be a Chef.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Either your very PRIMATIVE or just plain IGNORANT

Where in the law of life does it say a WOMAN must learn to cook and basically be your slave just to accomadate for something youshow no interest in. Its like you are allowing the trend of MEN not cooking and saying "oh because its always been like that" if thats the case thenEFF the men before me because that makes all men in the stereotype of being a bum and lazy. Men are smart and very capable of cooking and cleaning up forthemselves.. I do it all the time.

I do my twins laundry, help them with thier homework, cook them dinner every night, get them ready for football practice while doing thefull time job as well. Some cats need to man up for real and realize that your just allowing the dumb ignorant stereotype of WOMEN BELONG in the KITCHEN whilethe MEN Make the money= SMH

I know females who go to school full time, work, take care of all thier bills and if they cant cook in all that time, heck im down to cook for them in my book,its a two way street, nothing wrong with making things work between a couple and helping one another out...

Word i feel the same way. I dont feel a woman should be in the kitchen but at the same time know how to cook a %%%$*%@ meal!! Everyone should know how to cookthough and not depend on fast food/restaurants all the time. No wonder America is so %%%$*%@ fat.

Deezam I know exactly what you mean man. These women now-a-days are too superficial to know how to do any domestictasks...cookin...cleanin...laundry...ironing. They expect someone to do it for them all thee time. They focus on !%%@ like hair n makeup n nails.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

its all about balance man. point blank period, a woman needs to know how to cook. unless her dude straight up wants to always cook then there's no problem. I know how to cook a decent amount of things. I can definitely eat fine cooking for myself, but if I'ma live with a chick for years upon years and she aint mowin no lawns, opening doors, sweating outside, then she need to learn how to ease some of the cooking duties. %$!# the bull $!+%

VERY true $*%%.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Either your very PRIMATIVE or just plain IGNORANT

Where in the law of life does it say a WOMAN must learn to cook and basically be your slave just to accomadate for something you show no interest in. Its like you are allowing the trend of MEN not cooking and saying "oh because its always been like that" if thats the case then EFF the men before me because that makes all men in the stereotype of being a bum and lazy. Men are smart and very capable of cooking and cleaning up for themselves.. I do it all the time.

I do my twins laundry, help them with thier homework, cook them dinner every night, get them ready for football practice while doing the full time job as well. Some cats need to man up for real and realize that your just allowing the dumb ignorant stereotype of WOMEN BELONG in the KITCHEN while the MEN Make the money= SMH

I know females who go to school full time, work, take care of all thier bills and if they cant cook in all that time, heck im down to cook for them in my book, its a two way street, nothing wrong with making things work between a couple and helping one another out...
Ok listen i guess the problem is that you may be having difficulty distinguishing between men and women and ultimately not comprehending thevitality of social roles in a functioning bilaterial society. A man's worth is determined by his income level, his education, the prestige and nobility ofhis work and his overall contributions to society. The determinants of a woman's worth is not as clear. It varies significantly from society to societywith a very high tendency of assuming the role of a successful homemaker. Unfortunately different agents in our society place varying worth on these actions,and in your eyes, you find it offensive that a woman can be expected to cook, while not taking offense to the fact that men are also expected to do certainthings. This reveals the underlying assumption made that cooking and cleaning are, in fact, inferior acts to working and taking care of other householdnecessities. Nobody is claiming to have or own slaves in this argument, that is another faulty premise you are operating on. If you consider doing somethingfor another person slave work, then I guess men are just as, if not greater, slaves. In fact, there is an extremely developed sociological school of thoughtwho believe that they have a degree of utter convition that men are more unfortuned in society than women are. This is developing upon my earlier point I madeabout social and gender roles. Although it is impressive that you know females (or chefs as I like to call them), I find that there is no role for that in thisargument. I also have found that in no place does a man claim that he is not capable of cooking nor does he claim to be unintelligent. I guess in the end thisis a story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down, and Id like a minute just sitting right here to tell you how I became the prince of a town calledBel Air. In west Philidelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and allshootin some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys Who were up to no good, startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight andmy mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate saidfresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled upto the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as thePrince of Bel Air.

pimp.gif

i cook most of the time but my chick doesnt cook much but im not really gonna vent on it because i makes the list she does the shopping and if we dont feellike cooking she buys the food and not no mcdonalds or burger king crap, cheesecake factory and other good restaurant food, i am a caribbean man i need cookedfood
laugh.gif

People going to hard on the OP. I didn't think it was sexist at all. He has a point but this is happening due to the role of women changing. Womenaren't just housewives and homemakers anymore. They go to school and work 9 to 5's as well. Today's woman and probably those of the future, lackthe basic essentials when it comes to house and home (cooking, cleaning, etc.). That's something that is learned at home but if no one in the home knowshow to do either there's a good chance that she won't.

Vidasman:
Pull your skirt down. OP was never being ignorant. Reading comprehension is seriously lacking on Niketalk.

My girl doesn't know how to cook, hell she even has a hard time throwing in a TV dinner in the microwave for me but I love her and hey I can let thecooking slide. Her kindness, her body and her ways in bed make up for it.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom