This Guy's Hair, I Want It Vol. No, It's Not Kanye

but nah u can wash ya hair wit dish washin liquid then but a bees wax on it or even a thick pomade

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I been rocking the disorganized naps/thick fro for years, smh @ hipsters tryna make it a fashion statement
smh.gif
Because of your race, you have no choice. FMY, I'm african and my hair is barely nappy so I'm struggling to even have dreads -_-

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Shut up doofus...
smh.gif
Ain't nobody meant to be nappy... Either you are or you ain't... Who the hell asks how to become nappier?

If i was to tell you to buy a 35 dollar "re-napper" i bet you would
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember I tried doing this in middle school..my mom said what are you doing? whooped me and told me to stop playing and gave me a brush

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Shut up doofus...
smh.gif
Ain't nobody meant to be nappy... Either you are or you ain't... Who the hell asks how to become nappier?

If i was to tell you to buy a 35 dollar "re-napper" i bet you would
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember I tried doing this in middle school..my mom said what are you doing? whooped me and told me to stop playing and gave me a brush
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 dukes knew you were destined to be spinnin' 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I been rocking the disorganized naps/thick fro for years, smh @ hipsters tryna make it a fashion statement
smh.gif

Yeah man, what's next? Trench Coats?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

smh @ people tryna be "designer nappy"
smh.gif

it's really not that serious.

EDIT: sick of rockin the clean cut, and don't want my hair to be truly nappy cause then i look too wild

next logical step..."designer nappy" as you call it

it was obvioulsy that serious for you to make a thread about it...
indifferent.gif

and if u want hair like that Im assuming ur black...just grow it out for a month or two..get edge ups here and there...scruffyness achieved...

Why are yall going hard on OP when we used to have a 60 page thread with a bunch of dudes giving each other waves tip?
laugh.gif
NT is so backwards

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why are yall going hard on OP when we used to have a 60 page thread with a bunch of dudes giving each other waves tip?
laugh.gif
NT is so backwards
Because no effort is involved in having nappy hair, just don't do it.  
laugh.gif
 And he's black? smh

Back
Top Bottom