This had me rolling Vol. Pets in the building

Sorry if late
laugh.gif

strataletter.jpg

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 10.16am
To: Helen Bailey
Subject: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your letter concerning pets in my apartment. I understandthat having dogs in the apartment is a violation of the agreement dueto the comfort and wellbeing of my neighbours and I am currentlysoundproofing my apartment with egg cartons as I realise my dogs cancause quite a bit of noise. Especially during feeding time when Irelease live rabbits.

Regards, David.

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 11.18am
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Pets in the building

Hello David

I have received your email and wish to remind you that the strataagreement states that no animals are allowed in the building regardlessof if your apartment is soundproof. How many dogs do you have at thepremises?

Helen

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 1.52pm
Subject: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

Currently I only have eight dogs but one is expecting puppies and I amvery excited by this. I am hoping for a litter of at least ten as thisis the number required to participate in dog sled racing. I have readevery Jack London novel in preparation and have constructed my own sledfrom timber I borrowed from the construction site across the roadduring the night. I have devised a plan which I feel will ensure metaking first place in the next national dog sled championships. For thefirst year of the puppies life I intend to say the word mush then chasethem violently around the apartment while yelling and hitting saucepanlids together. I have estimated that the soundproofing of my apartmentshould block out at least sixty percent of the noise and the dogs willlearn to associate the word mush with great fear so when I yell it onrace day, the panic and released adrenaline will spur them on to beingwinners. I am so confident of this being a foolproof plan that I intendto sell all my furniture the day before the race and bet the proceedson coming first place.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 9.43am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

David, I am unsure what to make of your email. Do you have pets in the apartment or not?

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 11.27am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

No. I have a goldfish but due to the air conditioner in my apartmentbeing stuck on a constant two degrees celcius, the water in its bowl isiced over and he has not moved for a while so I do not think he iscapable of disturbing the neighbours. The ducks in the bathroom are notmine. The noise which my neighbours possibly mistook for a dog in theapartment is just the looping tape I have of dogs barking which I playat high volume while I am at work to deter potential burglars frombreaking in and stealing my tupperware. I need it to keep food fresh.Once I ate leftover chinese that had been kept in an unsealed containerand I experienced complete awareness. The next night I tried eating itagain but only experienced chest pains and diarrhea.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 1.46pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Hello David

You cannot play sounds of dogs or any noise at a volume that disturbsothers. I am sure you can appreciate that these rules are for thebenefit of all residents of the building. Fish are fine. You cannothave ducks in the apartment though. If it was small birds that would beok.

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 2.18pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

They are very small ducks.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 4.06pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

David, under section 4 of the strata residency agreement it states thatyou cannot have pets. You agreed to these rules when you signed theforms. These rules are set out to benefit everyone in the buildingincluding yourself. Do you have a telephone number I can call you on todiscuss?

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 5.02pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

The ducks will no doubt be flying south for the winter soon so it willnot be an issue. It is probably for the best as they are not gettingalong very well with my seventeen cats anyway. .

Regards, David.

Date: Monday 25 May 2009 9.22am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

David, I am just going to write on the forms that we have investigated and you do not have any pets.

Helen

Sorry if late
laugh.gif

strataletter.jpg

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 10.16am
Subject: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your letter concerning pets in my apartment. I understandthat having dogs in the apartment is a violation of the agreement dueto the comfort and wellbeing of my neighbours and I am currentlysoundproofing my apartment with egg cartons as I realise my dogs cancause quite a bit of noise. Especially during feeding time when Irelease live rabbits.

Regards, David.

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 11.18am
Subject: Re: Pets in the building

Hello David

I have received your email and wish to remind you that the strataagreement states that no animals are allowed in the building regardlessof if your apartment is soundproof. How many dogs do you have at thepremises?

Helen

Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 1.52pm
Subject: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

Currently I only have eight dogs but one is expecting puppies and I amvery excited by this. I am hoping for a litter of at least ten as thisis the number required to participate in dog sled racing. I have readevery Jack London novel in preparation and have constructed my own sledfrom timber I borrowed from the construction site across the roadduring the night. I have devised a plan which I feel will ensure metaking first place in the next national dog sled championships. For thefirst year of the puppies life I intend to say the word mush then chasethem violently around the apartment while yelling and hitting saucepanlids together. I have estimated that the soundproofing of my apartmentshould block out at least sixty percent of the noise and the dogs willlearn to associate the word mush with great fear so when I yell it onrace day, the panic and released adrenaline will spur them on to beingwinners. I am so confident of this being a foolproof plan that I intendto sell all my furniture the day before the race and bet the proceedson coming first place.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 9.43am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

David, I am unsure what to make of your email. Do you have pets in the apartment or not?

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 11.27am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

No. I have a goldfish but due to the air conditioner in my apartmentbeing stuck on a constant two degrees celcius, the water in its bowl isiced over and he has not moved for a while so I do not think he iscapable of disturbing the neighbours. The ducks in the bathroom are notmine. The noise which my neighbours possibly mistook for a dog in theapartment is just the looping tape I have of dogs barking which I playat high volume while I am at work to deter potential burglars frombreaking in and stealing my tupperware. I need it to keep food fresh.Once I ate leftover chinese that had been kept in an unsealed containerand I experienced complete awareness. The next night I tried eating itagain but only experienced chest pains and diarrhea.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 1.46pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Hello David

You cannot play sounds of dogs or any noise at a volume that disturbsothers. I am sure you can appreciate that these rules are for thebenefit of all residents of the building. Fish are fine. You cannothave ducks in the apartment though. If it was small birds that would beok.

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 2.18pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

They are very small ducks.

Regards, David.

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 4.06pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

David, under section 4 of the strata residency agreement it states thatyou cannot have pets. You agreed to these rules when you signed theforms. These rules are set out to benefit everyone in the buildingincluding yourself. Do you have a telephone number I can call you on todiscuss?

Helen

Date: Friday 22 May 2009 5.02pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pets in the building

Dear Helen,

The ducks will no doubt be flying south for the winter soon so it willnot be an issue. It is probably for the best as they are not gettingalong very well with my seventeen cats anyway. .

Regards, David.

David, I am just going to write on the forms that we have investigated and you do not have any pets.

Helen

LMAO good stuff.

Helen needs to get fired. She obviously doesn't do her job well

LMAO good stuff.

Helen needs to get fired. She obviously doesn't do her job well

Helen
She just quit... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Helen
She just quit... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah read this one a while back. This dude David
laugh.gif

Story goes : Shannon (the secretary) has lost her cat and has askedDavid (the graphic designer) to help with a lost poster. This is theiremail correspondence…

Read from top to bottom….

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.15am
Subject: Poster

Hi
I opened the screen door yesterday and my cat got out and has beenmissing since then so I was wondering if you are not to busy you couldmake a poster for me. It has to be A4 and I will photocopy it and putit around my suburb this afternoon.

Thisis the only photo of her I have she answers to the name Missy and isblack and white and about 8 months old. missing on Harper street and myphone number.
Thanks Shan.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.26am
To: Shannon Walkley
Subject: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
That is shocking news.
Although I have two clients expecting completed work this afternoon, Iwill, of course, drop everything and do whatever it takes to facilitatethe speedy return of Missy.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.37am
Subject: Re: Re: Poster

yeah ok thanks. I know you dont like cats but I am really worried about mine. I have to leave at 1pm today.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.17am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
I never said I don’t like cats. Attached poster as requested.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.24am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

yeah thats not what I was looking for at all. it looks like a movie and how come the photo of Missy is so small?

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.28am

Dear Shannon,
It’s a design thing. The cat is lost in the negative space.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.33am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Thats just stupid. Can you do it properly please? I am extremelyemotional over this and was up all night in tears. you seem to think itis funny. Can you make the photo bigger please and fix the text and doit in colour please. Thanks.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.46am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
Having worked with designers for a few years now, I would have assumedyou understood, despite our vague suggestions otherwise, we do notwelcome constructive criticism. I don’t come downstairs and tell youhow to send text messages, log onto Facebook and look out of thewindow. I have amended and attached the poster as per your instructions.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.59am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

This is worse than the other one. can you make it so it shows thewhole photo of Missy and delete the stupid text that says missing missyoff it? I just want it to say Lost.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.14am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.21am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

yeah can you do the poster or not? I just want a photo and the wordlost and the telephone number and when and where she was lost and hername. Not like a movie poster or anything stupid. I have to leave earlytoday. If it was your cat I would help you. Thanks.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.32am
Subject: Awww

Dear Shannon,
I don’t have a cat. I once agreed to look after a friend’s cat for aweek but after he dropped it off at my apartment and explained theconcept of kitty litter. I have attached the amended version of yourposter as per your detailed instructions.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.47am
Subject: Re: Awww

Thats not my cat. where did you get that picture from? That cat is orange. I gave you a photo of my cat.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.58am
Subject: Re: Re: Awww

I know, but that one is cute. As Missy has quite possibly met anyone of several violent ends, it is possible you might get a better catout of this. If anybody calls and says “I haven’t seen your orange catbut I did find a black and white one with its hind legs run over by acar, do you want it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah read this one a while back. This dude David
laugh.gif

Story goes : Shannon (the secretary) has lost her cat and has askedDavid (the graphic designer) to help with a lost poster. This is theiremail correspondence…

Read from top to bottom….

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.15am
Subject: Poster

Hi
I opened the screen door yesterday and my cat got out and has beenmissing since then so I was wondering if you are not to busy you couldmake a poster for me. It has to be A4 and I will photocopy it and putit around my suburb this afternoon.

Thisis the only photo of her I have she answers to the name Missy and isblack and white and about 8 months old. missing on Harper street and myphone number.
Thanks Shan.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.26am
Subject: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
That is shocking news.
Although I have two clients expecting completed work this afternoon, Iwill, of course, drop everything and do whatever it takes to facilitatethe speedy return of Missy.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.37am
Subject: Re: Re: Poster

yeah ok thanks. I know you dont like cats but I am really worried about mine. I have to leave at 1pm today.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.17am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
I never said I don’t like cats. Attached poster as requested.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.24am

yeah thats not what I was looking for at all. it looks like a movie and how come the photo of Missy is so small?

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.28am

Dear Shannon,
It’s a design thing. The cat is lost in the negative space.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.33am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Thats just stupid. Can you do it properly please? I am extremelyemotional over this and was up all night in tears. you seem to think itis funny. Can you make the photo bigger please and fix the text and doit in colour please. Thanks.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.46am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
Having worked with designers for a few years now, I would have assumedyou understood, despite our vague suggestions otherwise, we do notwelcome constructive criticism. I don’t come downstairs and tell youhow to send text messages, log onto Facebook and look out of thewindow. I have amended and attached the poster as per your instructions.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 10.59am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

This is worse than the other one. can you make it so it shows thewhole photo of Missy and delete the stupid text that says missing missyoff it? I just want it to say Lost.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.14am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.21am
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poster

yeah can you do the poster or not? I just want a photo and the wordlost and the telephone number and when and where she was lost and hername. Not like a movie poster or anything stupid. I have to leave earlytoday. If it was your cat I would help you. Thanks.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.32am
Subject: Awww

Dear Shannon,
I don’t have a cat. I once agreed to look after a friend’s cat for aweek but after he dropped it off at my apartment and explained theconcept of kitty litter. I have attached the amended version of yourposter as per your detailed instructions.
Regards, David.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.47am
Subject: Re: Awww

Thats not my cat. where did you get that picture from? That cat is orange. I gave you a photo of my cat.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 11.58am
Subject: Re: Re: Awww

I know, but that one is cute. As Missy has quite possibly met anyone of several violent ends, it is possible you might get a better catout of this. If anybody calls and says “I haven’t seen your orange catbut I did find a black and white one with its hind legs run over by acar, do you want it?

Back
Top Bottom