This HAS to be the best Throw-em-out play in the history of the MLB..I STAND CORRECTED!!!!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

now that i think about it... i'm pretty sure he threw out Tim Raines.  Vlad was an Expo at the time.

Vlad imo had the strongest arm for outfielder ever   
220x.jpg

This.

OP, I appreciate this thread......but the Ankiel throws dont touch Guillen's, Ichiro's or Bo's. Wish there was video on the Bo Jackson one available online. Only seen it one time on the MLB Network.

OP, I appreciate this thread......but the Ankiel throws dont touch Guillen's, Ichiro's or Bo's. Wish there was video on the Bo Jackson one available online. Only seen it one time on the MLB Network.

knew what video this was gonna be when i read the thread title.dude is SOME athlete. stud of a pitcher. mental issues. now an everyday outfielder. Pretty outstanding and hard to believe.used to be my favorite pitcher tho
amd_ankiel1.jpg

knew what video this was gonna be when i read the thread title.dude is SOME athlete. stud of a pitcher. mental issues. now an everyday outfielder. Pretty outstanding and hard to believe.used to be my favorite pitcher tho
amd_ankiel1.jpg

Updated.......That guillen throw was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Ive been watching baseball since mid 90`s, wonder why i dont remember that throw.

Updated.......That guillen throw was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Ive been watching baseball since mid 90`s, wonder why i dont remember that throw.

Back
Top Bottom