This is hands down the COLDEST @@*+ they've done... Hell Its Some Of The Coldest @@*+ EVER!

Like I told my guy...

If a personcan't feel this in their soul... God has deemedthem a piece of
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
who doesn't deserve to feel.

I Truely Mean That From The Bottom Of My Heart.

This... This
Right Here... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... This
Right Here Is It
30t6p3b.gif

Yea this !*** is dope, never really listened to Gnarls Barkley but I %#%@ with a lot of Cee-lo's solo !***.

Quality post

I love instrumental breakdown of songs

I bump this album faithfully, quality quality music right here

Modern classics!

So many slept on his album last year. Dude has been making classic music for the past few years not getting enough recognition

this is
pimp.gif

True confession: I used to always skip this track because it's sandwiched between my two favorite songs on that album...

...but I was too lazy to go to the computer one night and just let it rock, and then it was like, ''Why the hell did I always ignore this song?''

Cake that #%!! is cold indeed...

...but don't even get me started on ''Just a Thougt.''

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

True confession: I used to always skip this track because it's sandwiched between my two favorite songs on that album...

...but I was too lazy to go to the computer one night and just let it rock, and then it was like, ''Why the hell did I always ignore this song?''

Cake that #%!! is cold indeed...

...but don't even get me started on ''Just a Thougt.''

I was talking about this exact version.

This Live Magnificence.

The Slow Break Down Pulling Out Every Chord.

Not too mention his voice is A1.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the fact that I feel as though I haven't heard a better song in the past I Don't Know How Long.

^ Yo they really need to drop a CD of some of their live performances...

...remember when they did ''Crazy'' at the Grammy's a couple years back? That $$%@ was niiiice.

How this dude can just effortlessly belt out notes like that is beyond me...

...you also reminded me to keep lookin' for a DVD of that Abbey Road set you posted.

I've only seen a couple clips on youtube - never the whole thing...

man i thought i was one of the only people who loved this exact version. i appreciate that you appreciate it.

"Silly of me to think that
I couldn't bring myself to be you"

Yo, I didn't really listen to Cell-Lo at all before last year, but the more I listen to his stuff, the more and more I like him. He can do literally everything, and does almost nothing wrong in the process. It's almost a shame how slept on this guy is.

I been banging with Ceelo since 06, 07.
this that yak he stay throwin out.

Ceelo is a real quality artist ight b4 i saw thos post i just finished banging F-u on repeat while i finished my paper.

Back
Top Bottom