This is how Ninjahood parties uptown. VOL. New Year's eve Royal Rumble.

he has to pluck his eyebrows so they'll fit in his room.
i had to do it.
eek.gif

Spotted three dudes that I know.

Ksteezy, that place is the old Melodia. Something is always poppin off there.

Spotted three dudes that I know.
Ksteezy, that place is the old Melodia. Something is always poppin off there.

Stop playin :rofl:

I didn't even know that, Ninja why you putting yourself in harms way like that....that place is thug paradise.

I hard "Negro Claro" I think that's what is called was absolutely beautiful to spend NYE in.

now ninja im not even gonna make you work but, where the club pics at bruh, i wanna see yambs, looks like you was on the front line away from gen pop and the crazies, "AS YOU SHOULD"

bunch of aventura dudes in there lol bet it was for the mighty V that caused that rumble :smh:

now ninja im not even gonna make you work but, where the club pics at bruh, i wanna see yambs, looks like you was on the front line away from gen pop and the crazies, "AS YOU SHOULD"
not for nothing, but my hood is overflowing with yambs...its like da saudi's with oil.

Anorexic Aventura looking Dominicans

edit:
do you know the nickname of dude at 1:24 with the ponytail getting his tail handed to him? :nerd:

Last edited:
Esto da Pena y Asco! Reason why..

1) I dont do clubs
2) My own people (Dominicans) take us back 3,000 years

This video will become NT Legend.

We are definitely starting off the year right.

In moments like this I love to openly do illegal things. I remember this last brawl I got to observe and it was the only time I got to light up in front of cops who obviously had more pressing matters to attend to. It's like being invisible :lol: :pimp:

I like how throughout this madness, the manager or club owner never decide to turn off the light show.

Back
Top Bottom