This Is How The World's Best Football Player Is Recieved By His New Team....

Originally Posted by Curious24

he owes his life to Sir Alex Ferguson and Man Utd.

qft.

If theres one guy I could be for a day, it'd be C. Ronaldo.

Going to be another season of this at the Santiago Burnebeu

article-0-04C95C18000005DC-396_468x297.jpg

...and this
0+barcelona+madrid+messi+fans.jpg

520x.jpg

Originally Posted by 430AM

I thought this was a post about TO and someone was just trying to get cute with the title.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea.
es soccer, man
grin.gif

so he's making 49 mil a year?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is the world's best football player...

Barcelona+v+Chelsea+UEFA+Champions+League+0M23gfJGtXAl.jpg

38 goals 16 assists in 51 matches + UCL title + Olympic Gold > 25 goals 8 assists in 52 matches
pimp.gif
Agreed

but Real Madrid > Barcelona now after getting Ronaldo and Kaka

i wouldn't say so.

i still think barca has a better defense and a more complete midfield. ronaldo, kaka, and benzema are great additions to their attack, but they still need acentral midfielder, whether it's a guy like xabi, that can defend, distribute and get them the ball.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I came in here expecting to see Marques Colston and I leave disappointed.

How much is he getting paid on his new squad?
He gets 13 million Euros/year after tax (13'000'000 Euro = 18'141'630 US Dollar )

This is the world's best football player...

Barcelona+v+Chelsea+UEFA+Champions+League+0M23gfJGtXAl.jpg

38 goals 16 assists in 51 matches + UCL title + Olympic Gold > 25 goals 8 assists in 52 matches

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Originally Posted by sNc magic

Originally Posted by JaFlash

If US loses then they get last place, LOL.

What a shame.
I dont understand all this talk about "the US can still qualify" and the quote above me. EVEN IF the US beats Egypt, the US is likely to finish in last place. They're a -5 GD, Egypt is 0, Italy is +1. The US would have to beat Egypt by 3-goals to finish in 3rd place and that isn't happening. The US would need to beat Egypt by 4 or 5 goals and have Brazil spank Italy for the US to finish 2nd...that isn't happening.

I've read that the US may do some experimenting with their squad in this match and give some inexperienced players some exposure. Lets be realistic here, the US is only playing for pride. ESPN is just feeding viewers the "US can still qualify" BS in order to get some decent ratings.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, I was right there with you before the game. But still
laugh.gif

your posts are not worthy. the best player in world football changes from year to year. dont try to get too smart. bad things happen kid.

pretty much.

it's gone from ronaldinho to kaka to ronaldo to messi, etc.

thing is, i've always felt it's hard to rank players since positions are so different. it's hard to rank a defender vs. a gk vs. forward vs.midfielder. then you have attacking mids, wingers, defensive mids, deep lying playmakers, strikers, support strikers, wingbacks, etc.

so i've always felt that a lot of the talk about "best player" is just talk.

Back
Top Bottom