This Is How The World's Best Football Player Is Recieved By His New Team....

I came in here expecting to see Marques Colston and I leave disappointed.

How much is he getting paid on his new squad?

eek.gif
at the crowd. All that people for a reception? They don't play overthere in Europe.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I read on espn that his contract will be around 49 million/year, and Real Madrid paid around 155 million for him up front.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I read on espn that his contract will be around 49 million/year, and Real Madrid paid around 155 million for him up front.
the money that real paid goes to man united. how much of that goes to ronaldo, we dunno. contracts aren't as publicly disclosed in soccer asthey are here in america.

but 49 mill/year is stretching it. the highest paid players in european soccer get around 12-15mill/year.

Originally Posted by zizou

the money that real paid goes to man united. how much of that goes to ronaldo, we dunno. contracts aren't as publicly disclosed in soccer as they are here in america.

but 49 mill/year is stretching it. the highest paid players in european soccer get around 12-15mill/year.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=654318&cc=5901

the money that real paid goes to man united. how much of that goes to ronaldo, we dunno. contracts aren't as publicly disclosed in soccer as they are here in america.

12-15 mil seems low. I mean Eto'o could cake 400K a WEEK with that offer from Man City. Soccer andbaseball superstars probably make the most money of all professional athletes.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=654318&cc=5901
yes, i've read that article before.

and i've also read that the 25% a year increase is conditional based on certain incentives.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Im sure Arod could have had something like this when he came to NY, everyone was going nuts..
80K people? no way...soccer is on a totally different level over in europe...if that stadium seated 100K it still would have been filled.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Im sure Arod could have had something like this when he came to NY, everyone was going nuts..
80K people? no way...soccer is on a totally different level over in europe...if that stadium seated 100K it still would have been filled.
true.

there were, reportedly, tens of thousands outside the stadium watching the presentation on big screen tv's that the club had to set up since not everyonecould get in.

I thought this was a post about TO and someone was just trying to get cute with the title.
laugh.gif

This is the world's best football player...

Barcelona+v+Chelsea+UEFA+Champions+League+0M23gfJGtXAl.jpg

38 goals 16 assists in 51 matches + UCL title + Olympic Gold > 25 goals 8 assists in 52 matches

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is the world's best football player...

Barcelona+v+Chelsea+UEFA+Champions+League+0M23gfJGtXAl.jpg

38 goals 16 assists in 51 matches + UCL title + Olympic Gold > 25 goals 8 assists in 52 matches
pimp.gif
Agreed

but Real Madrid > Barcelona now after getting Ronaldo and Kaka

Back
Top Bottom