This Is How You Steal 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods In 31 Seconds

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I want a Mac...
nerd.gif

Should be about 23 of them on eBay tonight. Be on the lookout. But in all honesty I hate thieves. Working hard and earning things legitimately is alwaysbetter.

Man the only thing i give them props for is the hustle and motivation to doing something like this and having it planned out properly, if they zoned themselvesout to other things like they do to robbing apple stores shoot they'd be making it big legally somewhere.....

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'll never understand why people praise this behavior.

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
Its simple our society praises criminal, because we run on mostly criminal activity. You see the discovery channel and they have a special on the3 guys that rob a bank and got away with it. They get caught, then they end up working for the company after a short amount of jail time, so they canstrengthen the the robbery system. This is just how things work, not apple with step up there security. Id say its a positive and a negative.

That's CrAzY...
But like it was said b4...all those things have serial #s and will be traced...
And why weren't all of them wearing gloves?

I personally think the security guard was in on it as well...
I'm sure that store aint THAT big...and he just so happened to come in right AFTER everything was taken?
Hmmmmmm
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'll never understand why people praise this behavior.

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
2qd05xx.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

These corporate giants steal from consumers ALL the time.
SMH @ you dudes feeling some type of way for what these dudes pulled off.

Apple dont five a f$ about you, why you feeling so bad for them?

roll.gif
, why was the reporter sounding like a sportscenter highlight?

You know that security guard got his walking papers the next day, he came back in all late.

Originally Posted by Stixx

That's CrAzY...
But like it was said b4...all those things have serial #s and will be traced...
And why weren't all of them wearing gloves?

I personally think the security guard was in on it as well...
I'm sure that store aint THAT big...and he just so happened to come in right AFTER everything was taken?
Hmmmmmm
frown.gif
Probably because it was only 31 seconds.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom