THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE... animal abuse*warning very graphic video*

smh.gif
eek.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

As much as I am for animal rights...I will eat some bacon.
frown.gif

Bacon
pimp.gif
THAT @*@! IS DELICIOUS!

That video did bother me and I will be doing something about it.
tired.gif
sausage egg and cheese > bagon egg and cheese

Ham & Bacon, egg, cheese>*

Wow, i clicked play thinking id be OK, as im never affected by videos but I actually found myself cringeing and feeling physically sick. Anyone else feel theurge to spray that guys nose with "toxic paint" sick stuff.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I loooooove me some bacon.

Some of you dudes are waay too sensitive nowadays.
Sensitive? This is some straight up sadistic +#%% man. All that is unnecessary.

They are animals...stop crying
It ridiculous thing is that people feel bad for these animals
more than they do for fellow HUMAN BEINGS who are facing genocide and even worse!

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

more than they do for fellow HUMAN BEINGS who are facing genocide and even worse!
my sentiments exactly. although this is bad, there are humans much worse off. if only someone could film them and get their situation out in theopen.

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

6654.gif

laugh.gif
honestly, we can see the age of some of you. justifying the cruel treatment of living, breathing animals... whether they are human or not, is losing gripwith reality. it's not okay for cruel treatment of human beings, first and foremost. to turn around and justify it for animals shows how young and immaturesome nt'ers really are
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

They played with tigers. And I have seen humans play with lions..

so heart warming
smile.gif
laugh.gif
ah that's really cool. always nice to see these kinds of stories

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
honestly, we can see the age of some of you. justifying the cruel treatment of living, breathing animals... whether they are human or not, is losing grip with reality. it's not okay for cruel treatment of human beings, first and foremost. to turn around and justify it for animals shows how young and immature some nt'ers really are
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif
honestly, we can see the age of some of you. justifying the cruel treatment of living, breathing animals... whether they are human or not, is losing grip with reality. it's not okay for cruel treatment of human beings, first and foremost. to turn around and justify it for animals shows how young and immature some nt'ers really are
smh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nobodies justifying the actions of the idiots in the posted videos. Nobody has and nobody should. Some people, including myself, don't take this stuff asserious as other people. It doesn't make me want to give up eating meat, stop wearing leather, and go start a revolution freeing animals. It's gotnothing to do with immaturity and age.

Everyone has their opinions on animals. I respect each and every one of them, but I believe that they're here for our use as we are the Apex predator.

Originally Posted by Yoda

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nobodies justifying the actions of the idiots in the posted videos. Nobody has and nobody should. Some people, including myself, don't take this stuff as serious as other people. It doesn't make me want to give up eating meat, stop wearing leather, and go start a revolution freeing animals. It's got nothing to do with immaturity and age.

Everyone has their opinions on animals. I respect each and every one of them, but I believe that they're here for our use as we are the Apex predator.
i don't take it serious but when people
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
saying stuff like "they're just animals"... c'mon. i'm ahuge bacon burger fan, bacon and eggs, italian sausage etc... but some people take it too far with the comments

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by roman736

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by roman736

Who cares? Its an animal.
So murdering humans is ok, also. i mean, humans are just animals, right?

Yeah that's OK too. It's called the death penalty and abortion.
Looks like you are not familiar with the definition of murder

For the first time.
QFT.
NT is ruthless.
Video made me
tired.gif
x
mad.gif

thats the cost of a "civilized" lifestyle and society if you think about. its the hidden dark secrets that we just dont seem to care about as amajority

im not into the unnecessary torcher of animals, but i hate it when people forget the soul purpose of animals

I don't hold animals superior or even equal to humans. The whole case for behaving decently to animals rests on the fact that we are the superior species. We are the species uniquely capable of imagination, rationality, and moral choice - and that is precisely why we are under an obligation to recognize and respect the rights of animals. -Brigid Brophy

Back
Top Bottom