THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE... animal abuse*warning very graphic video*

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Wow this really got me feeling vegetarian.

Peta got you! Do your reading on peta and you'll see what type of organization they are. also cmon' dude basing your opinions on one youtube videothats lame.

Stupid uneducated folks working there. If I own that factory dude would be fired in a second.

One of the worst videos of animal abuse is this HBO documentary about PETA. Now trust me, I think PETA is just as bad and that they are terrorists and what notjust like the next guy. But some of the videos they showed of animals being skinned alive for their coats and what not. I was cringing. And I can honestly saythat almost nothing bothers me.

And from what I heard from people who know skinners back in Europe, most of them do actually skin animals alive. I mean common, atleast put the animal tosleep.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Stupid uneducated folks working there. If I own that factory dude would be fired in a second.

Brute force, unskilled labor usually means the workers there aren't college graduates, or high school graduates for that matter.

Not saying he shouldn't be fired, but in a big factory like that, what are the chances that the owner is actually rolling up his sleeves and walkingaround, rather than counting his money.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Brute force, unskilled labor usually means the workers there aren't college graduates, or high school graduates for that matter.

Not saying he shouldn't be fired, but in a big factory like that, what are the chances that the owner is actually rolling up his sleeves and walking around, rather than counting his money.
So true.

i couldnt handle watchin the runts being thrown down head first

these dudes deserve to be locked up...its one thing killing them but its another thing to torture these animals who already live miserable lives

wow, the banging of the piggies is NOT even cool to look at. man the need to start a revolution word to orwell

The wives and girlfriends of those dudes must be some of the luckiest women on earth. If thats what the pigs get, think of what their friends and familyrecieve, buncha sadists.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

thats OD

There's no excuse for that behavior. These workers just knew there was no one watching or caring so they could do whatever.

That type of power corrupts. Not to mention these individuals don't seem like the most sane or put together persons.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

wow, the banging of the piggies is NOT even cool to look at. man the need to start a revolution word to orwell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roman736

Who cares? Its an animal.
Would you care if a baby was slammed head first into concrete? Do you like being kicked in the stomach 12 times?Do you like being beaten with ametal rod? Animals have feelings too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by roman736

Who cares? Its an animal.
Would you care if a baby was slammed head first into concrete? Do you like being kicked in the stomach 12 times?Do you like being beaten with a metal rod? Animals have feelings too.
smh.gif

I do care if it was a baby human, an animal, not so much.

The animal feelings part is opinion.

Thats just disgusting
sick.gif
. Those workers deserve to get their Butts kicked.Even though they're jus tpigs dont have to hit them for no reason.

As much as I am for animal rights...I will eat some bacon.
frown.gif

Bacon
pimp.gif
THAT @*@! IS DELICIOUS!

That video did bother me and I will be doing something about it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

As much as I am for animal rights...I will eat some bacon.
frown.gif

Bacon
pimp.gif
THAT @*@! IS DELICIOUS!

That video did bother me and I will be doing something about it.
tired.gif
sausage egg and cheese > bagon egg and cheese

Imagine the type of people that work there for an extended period of time.
That's what's frightening.

Back
Top Bottom