THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE... animal abuse*warning very graphic video*

why do all these self-proclaimed geniuses post on NT when they damn well know this is a sneaker/hip-hop/sports related forum? roman, if u were so smart, whydon't u post on a biology related forum. quit talking out of your !@!, right now u just look like a no-life nerd. so just sit down and shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You said the exact same thing in the "Cam Top 5 DOA" thread....got mad my personal opinion and went off on a tangent.

Everyone posted their thoughts for about 7 pages.....I post 3 lines of my opinion on the topic and you write your own editorial page about how you can't stand people like me...acting as if my opinion is gospel.

This isn't the first time.

But anyway...

in that case, i apologize. water under the bridge.

That whole medical back an forth makes me feel better about being in law school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

why do all these self-proclaimed geniuses post on NT when they damn well know this is a sneaker/hip-hop/sports related forum? roman, if u were so smart, why don't u post on a biology related forum. quit talking out of your !@!, right now u just look like a no-life nerd. so just sit down and shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You said the exact same thing in the "Cam Top 5 DOA" thread....got mad my personal opinion and went off on a tangent.

Everyone posted their thoughts for about 7 pages.....I post 3 lines of my opinion on the topic and you write your own editorial page about how you can't stand people like me...acting as if my opinion is gospel.

This isn't the first time.

But anyway...

in that case, i apologize. water under the bridge.

Its all good.

I know I can come off as opinionated at times.

image021.jpg

Im just happy we are at the top of the food change. yes it is sad but it is nature i guess... Im sure that hurts no less than having some wolf maul you.

here is my take,
maybe slamming the heads of little pigs is taking it a step too far, but seriously, we gotta eat meat.. and i refuse to believe, that these animals we kill ashumans, would not do the same shhh to us if they were on top

have you ever seen a lion play with a human? and i aint talkin zigfreid and roy

LOL @ everyone in here who eats pork. Be happy with the cancer you will receive in a few years.

SMH @ Just animals, that shows how ignorant this world is. Just Animals? Karma is a @!$+% though...

This dude roman who has 2 science degrees and a medical degree (according to the canadian wall st journal) just got sonned by a dude who goes to a CUNY. Thatswhat i call getting the most out of your education
pimp.gif

Man they be doin them dirty...and thats the pork we consume too...but I can still watch that and honestly don't careabout'em enough to stop eating it!

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

LOL @ everyone in here who eats pork. Be happy with the cancer you will receive in a few years.

SMH @ Just animals, that shows how ignorant this world is. Just Animals? Karma is a %$@+% though...

If I'm gonna get cancer, it's not gonna be from just eating pork. Come on man. That's just silly.

Ted %@!&IN' Nugent for president.

Edit, did that dude just equate the "struggle" of animals to the civil rights movements, women's rights and the Holocaust?
roll.gif

With that said, heres my 2 deers from last year. Buck dressed out to 175lbs, 8 pointer. Doe was a tender 77lbs.

a1235bdfe879585b835cf4f87313b718241deec.jpg

281251ae605d182cf5b76f6fbc1710396bbe4a4.jpg

I'm saying damn I know they are animals, but there are more humane ways of killing them so we can enjoy their flesh.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

SMH @ Just animals, that shows how ignorant this world is. Just Animals? Karma is a @!$+% though...

laugh.gif
in response to the cancer comment... you don't know much.

as far as karma goes... I fully agree with you. animals or not I believe in the sacredness of life. That goes for all forms of life, bugs and plantsincluded.

I might eat you... but you best believe I appreciate the heck out of you and certainly wont treat you like a lesser lifeform.

Back
Top Bottom