This is the funniest thing I've read in a while

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

I myself like to go for a jog every night to keep fit but fear leaving the house so I have to jog on the spot taking very small steps with my arms straight down.

roll.gif

"I am currently away on leave, traveling through time and will be returning last week."

laugh.gif
I am going to put that on my voicemail next time i go away on vacation...
both email/stories were hilarious though...

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

"I am currently away on leave, traveling through time and will be returning last week."

laugh.gif
I am going to put that on my voicemail next time i go away on vacation...
both email/stories were hilarious though...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this guy has some crazy !+* on his website. Lol

27bslash6.com

for some reason the voice that was in my head when i read this was that of the old guy from family guy who constantly tries to hit on chris lol, very good read!

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

"Our bedroom walls are touching so when we are sleeping our heads are only a few feet apart. If I put my ear to the wall I can hear you"

Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

ok at first I didnt want to read it cuz it was madd long, but then I read all the replies and everyone sayin its worth reading, and even using these things "
roll.gif
". so I read it, it was funny and I did crack a smile a couple times, but it wasnt THAT funny. I didnt LOL once. maybe its just me tho
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Omg...what the !*$ is wrong this guy? He had to be effing with him. Dude said it was no 3B. Man I thought this was gonne be some b.s. story, I'm tripping on the ninja costumes. Lol good read.

You lazy bastards just read it. Cliffnotes will not be entertaining.
co-sign !!!!! haahha the ninja part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Totally worth the read. Very funny. I cant believe some of you guys asking for cliffnotes, it only takes 1 minute to read if you have 5th grade reading level.

I loved the part where he said he jumped across a creek that was nearly 5 meters wide and almost made it.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Totally worth the read. Very funny. I cant believe some of you guys asking for cliffnotes, it only takes 1 minute to read if you have 5th grade reading level.

I loved the part where he said he jumped across a creek that was nearly 5 meters wide and almost made it.
Word

Back
Top Bottom