This is the problem with the NHL;

capt.d891d752b15647a0b83d58b6e2e1ef14.stars_ducks_hockey_ana104.jpg

Young men beating up on old men.

smh.gif

thats messed up...Im calling some type of abuse hotline and giving them the link to that picture

the NHL starts their playoffs before the NBA, so the NBA should be in the wrong if anything....

Secondly, the old guy is Jere Lehtinen and he's only 34...

Talkin' about young men abusing older men in sports.....this is what Nolan Ryan has to say..... ����

Originally Posted by dhproteam31

the NHL starts their playoffs before the NBA, so the NBA should be in the wrong if anything....

Secondly, the old guy is Jere Lehtinen and he's only 34...

Dude looks like he's 443. I believe NYKnicks was stating that it's wrong of them because no one will watch (although I AM a fan of hockey), and ofcourse I was joking at the picture, but dude looks like he's a grandpa of nineteen.

It's on Yahoo! NHL front-page,
laugh.gif

I would choose the Celtics over any sports team ever, and basketball over any sport ever. (Except maybe 4-Square and Kickball, but thats a different story.)

But.

NHL Playoffs > NBA Playoffs

Preach. So exciting. Especially Original Six matchups.

NHL playoffs are good, but I think your nuts if believe they are better than the NBA playoffs

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

the problem with the nhl is that it sucks. hockey is a horrible sport to watch
ok..... watching 7 foot tall men dunking and hanging on basketball hoops all game is just sooo exciting....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

ok..... watching 7 foot tall men dunking and hanging on basketball hoops all game is just sooo exciting....
smh.gif

You know whats really wrong with hockey?? It's fans like you.
smh.gif
at ignorant fans who think the game of basketball consists of nothing but"7-foot" men running up and down the court and hanging on rims. You obviously haven't seen the Suns, Warriors, Nuggets, Hornets, Lakers, play.

Now don't get me wrong, hockey is a very exciting game to watch, your out of your mind if you feel other wise.

But the popular sport in this country is basketball compared to hockey. So if both are having the playoff's during the same time, more people are likely towatch the NBA.

Me personally, I like the game of hockey, but it's not ranked so high in my list of sports to watch.

1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Soccer
4. Hockey
5. Tennis
6. Baseball

smh.gif
tired.gif

Saying u don't like to watch a sport is one thing. But saying that you don't like it for a a reason like that just makes you look stupid.

And i'm guessing you're short and mad that you sucked at basketball as a kid.

smh.gif
Wow......just like hockey is just white people punching each other all game is sooo exciting...
smh.gif

(i don't think that hockey statement is true, but that's almost what you're saying when you say basketball is just 7 foot tall men dunking)

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
Wow......just like hockey is just white people punching each other all game is sooo exciting...
smh.gif

(i don't think that hockey statement is true, but that's almost what you're saying when you say basketball is just 7 foot tall men dunking)

Smh, it's not white people;

It's Canadian people, eh?
smh.gif

i recently got some friends to start watching hockey and they love it. i think the biggest problem is its accessibility. If they would maybe start putting someprime time games on espn more often, people would watch.

^^^yeah only problem is that the heads of the NHL are too stupid to sign a contract with ESPN. After the lockout they decided to go with Versus because ESPNbasically said screw, you, you screwed us for a year. After the NHL's contract with Versus was about to expire, ESPN wanted to sign a deal with the NHL,but the heads of the NHL wanted to stay loyal to Versus and signed with them instead. If the NHL wants to get back into the big sports market, they definitelyneed to leave Versus and sign a deal with ESPN again.

I miss the old NHL on ESPN theme song!

GO DUCKS !!!

Back
Top Bottom