"This Is What The White Man Gives You And Look What He Has!" - For The Sake of Discussion

Eddie Griffin had a bit about this in his most recent special.
He basically said "some black men be happy just to get an ugly white woman. They be acting like they hit the jackpot. But when you see a white man with a sista...oh they get the baddest sista they got in town. I'm going to teach her how to river dance."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

while the whole black man/fat white women thing is funny i've seen black guys w/gorgeous non black women and attractive black women with gorgeous non black men...

right , i wonder what the ratio for that is?please just give a rough estimate
honestly skinny black men w/fat black or spanish women are just as proud...

black men just love fat women
laugh.gif

a lot of times a white guy w/a fat white woman is fat too

ive seen black dudes with bad chicks of every race creed and color that is human.Some dudes self esteem is so low they will stoop for women like that .

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I've honestly never seen a white dude with an ugly black chick before.
ohwell.gif
True. My cousin is an accountant and she's dating a TV personality. He's a white dude, she's Jamaican....
I dont knock these white dudes game out here. They have standards.

i think most of these examples are based on personal experience and not taking the wider picture into account. i have cousins from england (of both races) that have married the other race and both people are attractive. I think it just depends on the people involved.

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

while the whole black man/fat white women thing is funny i've seen black guys w/gorgeous non black women and attractive black women with gorgeous non black men...

right , i wonder what the ratio for that is?please just give a rough estimate
honestly skinny black men w/fat black or spanish women are just as proud...

black men just love fat women
laugh.gif

a lot of times a white guy w/a fat white woman is fat too

Fall all the way back kidBut I dont mind interracial dating...but what burns me is black women who refuse to date black men period, just because they're black. I see that alot in San Diego

because a black guy pulling a fine white woman is such an accomplishment and never happens...right
eyes.gif

not even trying to sling mud or step on toes but a lot of white dudes are so insecure about black men 'taking' 'their' women that they justify it by saying "well it's only whales and girls with daddy issues who get with black guys" when that's not true at all...take it from someone who's seen/lived it firsthand.

I've honestly never seen the black man/fat white girl couple in person either. I've seen brothas with bad white women, I've seen white dudes with bad black women. I guess it depends on where you are located because people REALLY swear this is always the case.

Who cares if he/she is black or white. If thats what they like then its no ones business.

I mean based on this thread it looks like if you got money or some type of talent then you'll find a women to youre liking or should i say societys liking.

It also dpends on the people involved in the friendship that evolves into a relationship.

If some dude starts to catch feelings for a hefty chick thats his prefrence.

nobody put a gun to his head and told him you better date her or make love to her.

At the same time maybe the dude dating a hefty chick feels unattractive and he has no social skills or income to scoop up and ideal women that looks apealing intodays scoiety, so he takes the L and goes with a women that is easy to charm and in returne she would give him love and attention.

Originally Posted by Nash

because a black guy pulling a fine white woman is such an accomplishment and never happens...right
eyes.gif

not even trying to sling mud or step on toes but a lot of white dudes are so insecure about black men 'taking' 'their' women that they justify it by saying "well it's only whales and girls with daddy issues who get with black guys" when that's not true at all...take it from someone who's seen/lived it firsthand.

100% Truth.  As usual with most threads like this it depends on your location or your choice or region.  Here in the DC area , particularly Georgetown or Northern VA  for example you will see brothas with fine or good looking white women, and it's nothing strange or crazy about it.  I said this before in another thread recently and I'll say it again, if your a black man that has his game and act together best believe that the world is your oyster and everything in it.  That includes any and all types of women.  White women are starting to catch on and are trying to snatch up a good brotha. 

I see more bottom of the barrel interracial couples than the attractive kind. Just like I see more bottom of the barrel lesbian couples than the attractive kind. I'm not saying the latter of either situation doesn't exist....I'm just saying it's the anomaly and not the norm. 

What I've been hearing lately is that black women are under the impression that white guys are going to treat them better.

Its stupid, but can't blame them. Everybody wanna be a pimp and/or player.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

What I've been hearing lately is that black women are under the impression that white guys are going to treat them better.

I don't know where they got that idea from almost all my white homies have been doggin'  chicks.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I don't know where they got that idea from almost all my white homies have been doggin'  chicks.

Nor do I, my friend, nor do I...And its "grown" women saying it.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom