"This Is What The White Man Gives You And Look What He Has!" - For The Sake of Discussion

Originally Posted by NYMVP

I see more bottom of the barrel interracial couples than the attractive kind. Just like I see more bottom of the barrel lesbian couples than the attractive kind. I'm not saying the latter of either situation doesn't exist....I'm just saying it's the anomaly and not the norm. 
This... see it on a daily basis , can't blame the people saying it becuase thats what they predominantly see. I know there are those situations where black dude is rolling with a white dime, but for the most part lets be honest you see dude with that heft chick...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats NT standards anyways though. "Thick" cottage chesse girls with little regard for faces.

This is nonsense... it should be "broke men get fat women"

That's a MUCH better correlation, cuz the more paper a man gets, the better looking his yambs are.

GENERALLY ...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

right , i wonder what the ratio for that is?please just give a rough estimate
honestly skinny black men w/fat black or spanish women are just as proud...

black men just love fat women
laugh.gif

a lot of times a white guy w/a fat white woman is fat too

Fall all the way back kidBut I dont mind interracial dating...but what burns me is black women who refuse to date black men period, just because they're black. I see that alot in San Diego

does the opposite bother you? black men who won't date black women?

not to many ever seem opposed to that

just saying

laugh.gif

Fall all the way back kidBut I dont mind interracial dating...but what burns me is black women who refuse to date black men period, just because they're black. I see that alot in San Diego

just saying
It does bother me.  Especially when I hear black women stereotyped as having too much attitude ect.  To me that says alot more about that individual as a man, that it does about the woman

laugh.gif

just saying
Yeah, I see more black dudes saying they would never date a black woman, in fact some dude just made this his status today: 
Spoiler [+]
"Girl: You think I look good?Me: Yea you look good, but your black.Girl: o_O"

had me like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude's getting upset over black women saying they would never date a black men, but then I refer back to that one thread where dudes were like "get a white woman" "you need to move on to white women."

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

just saying
Yeah, I see more black dudes saying they would never date a black woman, in fact some dude just made this his status today: 
Spoiler [+]
"Girl: You think I look good?Me: Yea you look good, but your black.Girl: o_O"

had me like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude's getting upset over black women saying they would never date a black men, but then I refer back to that one thread where dudes were like "get a white woman" "you need to move on to white women."
Yeah this is something that I just encountered when I came to California, blew my mind.  Im not saying that interracial dating is wrong, because I dont believe that...but to completely deny people of your own race...JUST BECAUSE they are members of your own race is kinda crazy to me...But it applies to males and females.

The "I'm a good, smart black man and therefore can't date black women anymore" thread used to be an almost daily until it got stale about a yr ago.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

The "I'm a good, smart black man and therefore can't date black women anymore" thread used to be an almost daily until it got stale about a yr ago.

Yep...$ and swag determine what a man can get

What? Throw some fine black women my way. All the good looking (key word) black women I've met besides my prom date from high school refuse to go after anything but black dudes 
frown.gif
 Usually it's the fat ones who try to abuse me since I'm skinny  
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I only see this "common couple" amongst bums who simply like to have a woman who treats him like a king no matter how scummy he is. I aint never been into white girls, but they've came with ease to most black dudes I knew since 9th grade. The white man don't give a damn thing, the finest of white women get ran through and disposed, it's just simply that no one really keeps these @+@@%%$ as arm candy. Aside from the hood white dudes in high school, I've seen 3 white men with a fine black woman in person in my life. All 3 of those men had plenty of funds. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats NT standards anyways though. "Thick" cottage chesse girls with little regard for faces.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man black dudes be loving whales both white and black. i got off that wave man gimmie a cute tall slimmie with dem soft nice sized yambs ohh lawdddd.

honestly though if your paper is right you can get any kind of female youd like

Ironic because black women go to college at a much higher rate than black men.

Originally Posted by Nash

because a black guy pulling a fine white woman is such an accomplishment and never happens...right
eyes.gif

not even trying to sling mud or step on toes but a lot of white dudes are so insecure about black men 'taking' 'their' women that they justify it by saying "well it's only whales and girls with daddy issues who get with black guys" when that's not true at all...take it from someone who's seen/lived it firsthand.

Exactly. This post just reminded me of why I've been on NT alot less lately. I'm out.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Ironic because black women go to college at a much higher rate than black men.

I know. I used to point that out, then got called all kinds of names by the NT angry brutha coalition, and the thread when I posted graduation rates, &^$&^ was UPSET;
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom