This is why I wait a few seconds after a light turns green...

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes be thinking they're about that fast and furious life

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everyone gonna act like they wait after lights turn green now.......ok.

thinkin the same thing. nothin is gonna prevent a random D!!!head driving like an A!!hole

this situation has occurred to me or in my presence. i was very grateful a cop seen it an got him/her tho.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

OP,how'd you stumble upon that vid?
people in Singapore hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened...

- a female passenger in the Ferrari survived with minor head injuries
eek.gif
That's crazy..She is unbelievably fortunate to walk away from that accident without at least some serious brain or spinal damage.

After seeing those pictures - not that I needed to see them after watching the video - she is extremely lucky. Damn...

It kills me when people honk, especially when the light just turns green. My rule, I give them 3 seconds, then a little honk. Me personally, I don't speed off as soon as the light turns green. And before I even attempt to leave, I check both directions. There is no way I am going to leave my safety, or the people that I'm riding with, in the hands of someone else. I spend most of my time checking other people while driving, there are so many accidents I would have been in if I didn't pay attention to other drivers. People not looking before changing lanes, signaling before changing lanes, or just smart people turning in lanes that aren't turning lanes.

I hate being the first car at a red light. I be like
nerd.gif
creepin out the gate. Some drivers will move to an empty lane to be the first out the gate, but I prefer having a shield in front of me.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everyone gonna act like they wait after lights turn green now.......ok.

grin.gif
 of course right? because its something YOU dont do doesnt mean others dont.

...where i live people are notorious for running red lights, so not only do i wait but i also look both ways before i cross like i was walking.

This

- a crash involving a Ferrari,a cab and a motorcycle happened last Saturday around 4:15am(Singapore time)
- the Ferrari sped past a red light,crashed into a cab and caused it to hit a passing motorbike
- reports said that the impact of the crash was so great,the cab's engine was found to be at least 30 metres away from it
- the Ferrari driver,a Chinese national in his 30s,died instantly
- the cab driver,52 years old,was pronounced braindead the next day and was removed from life support
- the passenger of the cab,a Japanese female in her 20s living and working in Singapore,succumbed to her injuries and died at the hospital
- the motorcyclist in his 20s suffered from a dislocated arm,fractured ribs and spinal injury but his condition is said to be stable

- the is the seventh accident that has happened in that area in the past two weeks,locals are calling it the "black spot"

so she killed 2 people & only has minor head injuries
30t6p3b.gif
nuts

Originally Posted by ColdCity

- a crash involving a Ferrari,a cab and a motorcycle happened last Saturday around 4:15am(Singapore time)
- the Ferrari sped past a red light,crashed into a cab and caused it to hit a passing motorbike
- reports said that the impact of the crash was so great,the cab's engine was found to be at least 30 metres away from it
- the cab driver,52 years old,was pronounced braindead the next day and was removed from life support
- the passenger of the cab,a Japanese female in her 20s living and working in Singapore,succumbed to her injuries and died at the hospital
- the motorcyclist in his 20s suffered from a dislocated arm,fractured ribs and spinal injury but his condition is said to be stable

- the is the seventh accident that has happened in that area in the past two weeks,locals are calling it the "black spot"

30t6p3b.gif
nuts

How you figure? The girl who survived was the passenger...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
nuts

How you figure? The girl who survived was the passenger...

my mistake i misread it......

dam thats insane. i always look to my left and right as i pass through an intersection, even with my light as Green....

Wow thats crazy. Theres certain intersections I make sure to look before driving through if I'm the first one when the light turns green. But in Miami no lie people start honking if you don't go the second the light turns

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

It's okay, guys. ATGD7154xBBxMZ is confirming that this only happens in Singapore. We're all safe from these types of careless drivers.
Obviously.

Really though, I guess nobody knows about Singapore.
Originally Posted by hewlett615

Originally Posted by DMoney82

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A Text Message saved my life about a month ago. Late,Dark night at a red light leaving my sis house, I don't text and drive but I was looking down at the message and didn't see the light turn green. About 3 seconds pass and right before i hit the gas a big @@@ 18 Wheeler comes flying thru the red light. I WAS LIKE OHHHH ISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   If that text didn't come thru at that very second I would have been toast.

On another note, You can be as careful as you want but if it's your time to exit, it's going to happen.
Man, got to thank god for that one. You was lucky
Or the person that txt messaged him.

i always look both ways for oncoming cars, even when entering an intersection. 
I avoided getting hit by a semi truck by doing this, he thought he would make the yellow light..he tried to stop and managed to stop the truck more than half way through the intersection.....

he then put it in reverse to get behind the light 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

people gotta look out for the clowns on the road. just because you have the right of way doesnt mean youre safe to go all the time.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I rewatched the tape so many times... both drivers at the red light waited PLENTY of time before (slowly) crossing the intersection.

It's not about waiting for the green light, it's about looking both directions EVERY time you cross an intersection.

Not going immediately when the light turns green & looking at the intersections =/= "taking too long" & "waiting all day"

Safety first always, man... Never can tell w/drivers nowadays, around here (Toronto) the common trend is that when the light turns yellow that means "go faster, you can beat it"
eyes.gif
 & the ever popular "it's already red but I'll gun it so I can make that left turn"
grin.gif

Wonder if the female passenger is facing any charges or the family of the driver is - anyone know the Singapore traffic laws? Probably better that idiot did not survive...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I hate being the first car at a red light. I be like
nerd.gif
creepin out the gate. Some drivers will move to an empty lane to be the first out the gate, but I prefer having a shield in front of me.

im that dude cutting you off while you breaking
laugh.gif

i trust my own eyesight moreso than traffic flow... i always look both ways first

Back
Top Bottom