This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn dame theory get a life! nobody cares.... you hate religion. good for you. now go to school, get a job, or find something useful to do with your time rather than spend 24 hours trying to bash religion.............................wait for it...........................wait for it................................ON A FREAKIN SHOE MESSAGE BOARD!

you are as bad as them relious folk shoving their beliefs in peoples face. Nobody cares what you believe.

At first i thought you were that Nat Turner guy but nah i give you credit. Nat Turner was just flat out ******ed and a useless pile of !%*$... You are just obsessed with trying make people believe what you believe in.
I didn't tell you to come in the thread. I'm just sharing some information. 

I know the Bible was not directly written by God, but it is said to be truly God's word.

No one here is trying to put anyone else's other beliefs. There is a huge difference between disrespecting someone for their beliefs and just arguing against it. I tolerate whatever belief system you have, and I just like to have a discussion. To me it is the same as trying to have a discussion about anything you do not believe to be true or disagree with (ie. abortion debate, evolution,etc.)

I know the Bible was not directly written by God, but it is said to be truly God's word.

No one here is trying to put anyone else's other beliefs. There is a huge difference between disrespecting someone for their beliefs and just arguing against it. I tolerate whatever belief system you have, and I just like to have a discussion. To me it is the same as trying to have a discussion about anything you do not believe to be true or disagree with (ie. abortion debate, evolution,etc.)

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Like I said, people can't separate their beliefs from themselves. They think they're one in the same and take attacks or disagreements with their religions and stances to be direct attacks on them as people. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Like I said, people can't separate their beliefs from themselves. They think they're one in the same and take attacks or disagreements with their religions and stances to be direct attacks on them as people. 

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Not a single #%@* will be given.

Have a nice day
smile.gif

yet, you do give a #%#$ cause you been in this post since page 5....
Word. And I have been posting short stories on multiple pages in this thread. Right?

Right?

Have a nice day
smile.gif

Word. And I have been posting short stories on multiple pages in this thread. Right?

Right?

Have a nice day
smile.gif

Right?

why would the length of your post matter? if you "dont care" then why you up in the post....posting...and reading....?

someone who "doesnt care" wouldnt come back after the first time, right?

someone who didnt care wouldnt even read the post, let alone reply to it, right?

eyes.gif

Have a nice day
smile.gif

Right?

why would the length of your post matter? if you "dont care" then why you up in the post....posting...and reading....?

someone who "doesnt care" wouldnt come back after the first time, right?

someone who didnt care wouldnt even read the post, let alone reply to it, right?

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom