This is why you buy doubles....

Originally Posted by Hodog16

My problem with doubles is that I never know when to call it a day with the first pair.

That's the same problem I run into. Looking @ Dirty's pic though, it's a no brainer.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by OEUF

Wow, name from the past. this warrants a post...

The best time to have doubles is when they are shoes that no one wants.
Have quadruples of Neon Talaria and triples of dunk high cloud/anthracite.

And just because the shoe you're referencing is retro, doesn't mean it belongs in... just buggin'
smile.gif
thats all too true. many of what i have in double, triple, quad, or HIGHER have come by pure adoption.. no one seemingly wants some of these models and at $40 bucks, I can't let them get out of my hands. accumulation and pack rat mentality kicks in for me at this point. you hate owning half of the world supply of a particular model and being "selfish" but i can only be so nice.
all for 1 and 1 for all

you can really never have to many pairs of your fav. shoe. At some point you'll always get to that last pair. I can relate to dudes i see on here with picsof their 25 pairs of royals etc. As long as he aint a reseller i can relate.

appreciated...but...with many sneaks i have these days, theres no point since i have many to choose from anyways. but my fave sneaks...double up is the biz.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Hodog16

My problem with doubles is that I never know when to call it a day with the first pair.

werd...bc when you do make the change, unless you got trips or more thats it...the last pair.
wink.gif
THIS. Now I end up buying triples or 4x my favorite kicks...

double always appreciated ... but when u like me and barely get a chance to rock ur shoes on ur day off.... it mkes u think twice bfre doing it!!!
never thought i could have a collection of ds shoes yet... its been hapening....
being a shoehead is crazy!!!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

double always appreciated ... but when u like me and barely get a chance to rock ur shoes on ur day off.... it mkes u think twice bfre doing it!!!
never thought i could have a collection of ds shoes yet... its been hapening....
being a shoehead is crazy!!!
yea can relate... i work from home so i dont even get dressed up 99% of the time... ugg slippers and sweats all day yet i still buy shoes. DS fordays in my closet lol

I have been stopping myself on purpose from buying doubles of sneakers..mainly because I hardly wear the 1st pair of the group. Most of my doubles are Jordansbut I'm glad I don't buy doubles as much as I once did...this sneaker buying addiction is very very hard to break free from. I'm lucky to have agirl who tolerates it.
smh.gif

o2r-o2s if you can afford it then dont ever hesitate on a shoe you love you wont regret it later but you will if you dont

I don't really buy doubles, because I don't need too. I have a lot of sneakers, so I don't wear them in to the ground. Wear Timbs, Foams andGoadomes for bad weather.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I used to cop doubles but that had to change once hours were cut at work and gas went up.
true. it's been a minute for me to cop doubles these days. i just feel lucky copping one pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I don't really buy doubles, because I don't need too. I have a lot of sneakers, so I don't wear them in to the ground.
exactly. the only things i have in doubles or more are various reebok pumps and various colors of jordan Vs and IIIs - i.e. my favorite sneakers.

anything else is pretty much impossible to wear out when you have so many pairs.

Back
Top Bottom