This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Not a single McDamb was given that day.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 boooy u stoopid

on topic: these butch chicks swear they dudes and got nuts til a real %$#$* put em in they place

mushed homie in the face, verbally abused, and jumped ova the counter like they was bout it....mane c'mon down

they got wat they deserved...excessive my +%% 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

TIGER WOODS BACK!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Comedy.

Thanks to that comment I imagined this playing in the background while watching that video

Tiger Woods back, Tiger Woods back,
that's all these girls screamin that Tiger Woods is back,
all iphones on me, better picture me swangin

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

never stopping at McD's in the hood again lol.

that's not the hood unless you consider new york university the projects  
them 2  AG chicks that got the beating are going to get a major payday 
pimp.gif

They earned that %#%#. All the time working, people think cuz you're professional and smile they can take certain liberties without even knowing your background. Like they don't understand that kingston/bronx bred cat will pop out at any minute.
laugh.gif
%#!@ i just read son went to evander childs, went to summer school there.  The past conviction just ended this dude's life though.  Son was just tryna better himself and these ###%%@* ruined his life.

Originally Posted by newbuck

That man is a patriot.

Trying to better himself after he gets out of the pen. Trying to make an honest living. Along come a couple undisciplined low life's trying to act hard. The guy defends himself, alas...he is unable to due away with his past through no fault of his own.

its a damn shame... truly

i hope the NT detectives follow up on this story... once he gets locked up I will start a donation thread, if we all paypal the homie $5 to commissary hell be aight for 3 to 5
laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
... srs tho

I will send him a single letter. "thx for cleanin the streets homie : hat" (i intend to freehand the actual emoticon)

he kinda OD but it sucks those women got him to the point where he more than likely is going back to jail...

these fast food places need to do something to protect their workers those...it doesn't happen often but when it does what does the company expect you to do?

that lady needs to shut up talking about stop...i can't stand those type of people that watch it go down and just yell stop the whole time...why didnt she call the police

only reason this is being hyped up is cuz he's been to jail for murder already smh

crazy because I swore either that McD or the one down the block has a security guard (for the bathroom)
might be only at night and they said this incident happened in the morning.

The employee in question, Rayon Mcintosh, had served 10 years in the slammer for murdering a fellow classmate in high school, and shooting a young child in the process.

And yet I still feel zero sympathy for those customers jumping over the counter. Still, a sad display of humanity across the board.

The line on self defense is kind of being tip-toed here. If he never would've grabbed a weapon and just shot the fair one the only people getting charged would've been the two chicks and he could've still keep his job.
I witnessed the same kind of situation at my job. A customer was being unruly because he was being denied a return due to him using said part. He then began to disrespect my guy calling him all out his name and took 2 swings on him. The dude kept pushing the issue even when the manager stepped in to diffuse the situation so he ended up getting beat down and the only reason my co-worker was fired is because when it happened he had ended up walking off to complete another task that wasn't behind the counter.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

i hope the NT detectives follow up on this story... once he gets locked up I will start a donation thread, if we all paypal the homie $5 to commissary hell be aight for 3 to 5
laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
... srs tho

I will send him a single letter. "thx for cleanin the streets homie : hat" (i intend to freehand the actual emoticon)

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I swear, anytime I see a WSHH video is the subject of a thread, I normally just go back and don't watch. I scrolled through the comments and became curious. 

Goddamn. 
eek.gif

roll.gif

Oh, and he's screwed.

My only thoughts are if this dude spent 10 years up north, imagine what flash backs or even state of mind he was in when these people were approaching him...

When you are locked up, someone is threatening you physically, you beat that man within an inch of his life. In this case, her life.
I'm not saying its right but I could understand what his mind could have been going through.

I didn't laugh but my moms was dying at the whole situation ... even she felt he should have whooped em after she saw the entire video that wasn't shown on the news

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

That man is a patriot.

Trying to better himself after he gets out of the pen. Trying to make an honest living. Along come a couple undisciplined low life's trying to act hard. The guy defends himself, alas...he is unable to due away with his past through no fault of his own.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
... srs tho

Count me in...

Back
Top Bottom