This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

But even in the moment that doesnt make sense.

You were attacked. You tell the cops what happened.

Why lie that you were on the phone with someone just to not offer up your phone when they ask?

And think about that, yall are implying thwt may be a lie to point to the entire thing being a lie. Why form an elaborate lie about an attack just to get caught up in a smaller nearly insignificant lie?

Yo DC, I almost got lynched on my way back from the store buying some chips. Look here's the rope they used. You ask what chips I bought and I say nah you dont need to see that.

That **** is bonkers.

:pimp: First team All defense. I see you

Last edited:

Welp,might be a wrap for Juicy Smoolié's career if it wasn't before

indicted.gif

nah but real life, this fool deserves everything he gets.

like dude, HOW DARE YOU fake a racially motivated attack IN THIS TIME?

WHAT is worth muddying the credibility of every future incident of MAGA nonsense in Popular Opinion?

nah homie, go to jail.

If he had just claimed the attack was a hate crime because of his sexual preference it might have worked
The noose and the maga stuff was too over the top

Special prosecutor for this but no special prosecutor to investigate corruption in the white house

I think it was Kim Foxx's direct involvement in this case. I don't have an opinion on her as I don't know much about her, but it is said that she has ties to the Democratic party so there's political motivation at play.

She should have stayed clear of Jussie - the guy's a Z lister that NOBODY was checking for until he created this mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom